Discuss ...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
Discuss ...

I would be happy with 3-0

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hmmm,could be more of a struggle than we expect. 7-0.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Liverpool 5 v 0 Newcastle

I think Norwich at their place can give City a scare. I'd imagine Pep may juggle his squad with the trip to the Ukraine the following Wednesday to give him something to think about. Without Laporte and Stones just coming back from injury, Pep may look to putting in Kyle Walker alongside Otamendi or Fernandinho in the CB positions and putting in the youngster Cancelo at RB. I can't imagine he'll risk Stones yet and he'll want to have as strong a backline as possible in the Ukraine, so juggling it versus a Norwich side would be the most obvious option and thus taking Norwich for granted.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles

I think Norwich at their place can give City a scare. I'd imagine Pep may juggle his squad with the trip to the Ukraine the following Wednesday to give him something to think about. Without Laporte and Stones just coming back from injury, Pep may look to putting in Kyle Walker alongside Otamendi or Fernandinho in the CB positions and putting in the youngster Cancelo at RB. I can't imagine he'll risk Stones yet and he'll want to have as strong a backline as possible in the Ukraine, so juggling it versus a Norwich side would be the most obvious option and thus taking Norwich for granted.

I think Fernandinho will play with Otamendi in the central defence and I don't think they'll have a hell lot to do as the ball will stay in Norwich's half most of the time.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think the ball staying in Norwich,s half will help us a lot

4-0

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Hopefully Delia does the City catering and serves them up a surprise! wink

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Pickles

Felt it in me bones that Norwich would do surprise today!
Well done you little Farkers

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
Credit where credit is due. Absolutely spot on Pickles with your prediction!!! What odds were Norwich to win I wonder?

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion