S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Yellowhammer is worst case scenario any scenario planning takes account of all possible scenarios I don't expect shaggy to grasp that.

Yep, the worst case scenario is in the event of a no deal which if I am not mistaken you prefer than asking for an extension, no?

No its the worst case scenario in no deal and by the way there is no such thing as no deal and as wilki says would be nice for remain MP,s to publish now and again best case scenario or even most likely I would settle with

I agree we should leave with no deal

You have posted the following two statements on here.

The height of your logic in two sentences

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’ve just bought all the UHT milk and cans of beans the Co Op across the road had. Going down Tesco to fill my freezer with bread. I’ll be alright in the apocalypse.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Yellowhammer is worst case scenario any scenario planning takes account of all possible scenarios I don't expect shaggy to grasp that.

It’d be nice to see the best case scenario for once wouldn’t it.

Anyway, I’m off to get my grab bag ready.

You are currently still enjoying the best case scenario

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Is that a fact or opinion? If it’s a fact then you can obviously see into the future so if you could just pass on fridays lottery numbers too that’s be fantastic.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S

Is that a fact or opinion? If it’s a fact then you can obviously see into the future so if you could just pass on fridays lottery numbers too that’s be fantastic.

It is an opinion based on the available facts.

Take the time to have a read of Yellowhammer and if you can convince me that we will all be better off then fair play to you.

I would send you on the lotto numbers but it's the euro millions numbers I have and I wouldn't want to threaten your sovreignty.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yellowhammer is not a fact it's a worst case no deal scenario. Most people of average intelligence can grasp that for those with low intelligence sadly not the case

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yellowhammer is not a fact it's a worst case no deal scenario. Most people of average intelligence can grasp that for those with low intelligence sadly not the case

So according how many scenarios for no deal there can be? You can have a lot of scenarios for the type of deal you'll negotiate, but a no deal is quite straight forward, but you can keep on hoping, this is what you've done for 3 years.

And btw, why hasn't your government published the best scenario for no deal, ask yourself that question, you might see the light

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 12/09/19 03:52 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S

Nicola Sturgeon has said the Scottish government’s copy of the Yellowhammer no-deal Brexit scenario plans was marked “base scenario”

Surely Nicola must be mistake. Tories never lie.

Your argument has now deteriorated to the following: It's just going to be sh1te, not total sh1te.

Are you still happy to support a No Deal Brexit even though you have told us a No Deal Brexit doesn't exist.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It is an opinion based on the available facts.

Take the time to have a read of Yellowhammer and if you can convince me that we will all be better off then fair play to you.

I would send you on the lotto numbers but it's the euro millions numbers I have and I wouldn't want to threaten your sovreignty.

What facts? Yellow hammer isn’t fact. It’s a worst case scenario. I’ve read most of it and the over riding words that kept being used are MAY and COULD. so as I’ve said, not a fact of what will happen but something that, you’ve guessed it, MAY or COULD happen.

You can send me the numbers. You’re not threatening my sovereignty. I’m a remainder don’t forget. Just one that accepted the vote.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Nicola Sturgeon has said the Scottish government’s copy of the Yellowhammer no-deal Brexit scenario plans was marked “base scenario”

Surely Nicola must be mistake. Tories never lie.

Your argument has now deteriorated to the following: It's just going to be sh1te, not total sh1te.

Are you still happy to support a No Deal Brexit even though you have told us a No Deal Brexit doesn't exist.

Like Jimmy Crankie would have anything good to say about brexit or the uk in general. She only cares about how to get them the independence that they didn’t vote for.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion