Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Well the Lib Dem’s are definitely out for me after their announcement yesterday. The arrogance to cancel brexit without asking us again is breathtaking.

To be fair at least they are honest they are undemocratic. Much of the rest of parliment pretends to respect the publics verdict while behind the scenes plotting to overturn the publics vote

Yeah I suppose. At least she got one thing right saying that neither BoJo or Steptoe are fit to be prime minister.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The chance of the lib dems winning an election are zero. However they could prop a Corbyn government up. In which case brexit will be the least of our worries

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
They’ve said they won’t be propping either labour or the Tory’s up but they also said they would back putting up tuition fees and look how that turned out.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The chance of the lib dems winning an election are zero. However they could prop a Corbyn government up. In which case brexit will be the least of our worries

Jo Swinson is try hard to rally the 48% remain voters, I suppose she feels it's her only chance to win an election if at all possible. Her whole strategy is to stay, in any case she doesn't have anything to lose

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Jo Swinson is try hard to rally the 48% remain voters, I suppose she feels it's her only chance to win an election if at all possible. Her whole strategy is to stay, in any case she doesn't have anything to lose

The problem is it's a zero sum game there are a fixed number of Remain voters and both labour and the lib dems are competing for them however the seat position is more complicated

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I voted remain but won’t be voting Lib Dem’s or labour. We voted to come out so that’s what we should do.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I live in an ultra safe labour seat no point in voting tory so its brexit party for me.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
brexit party suits ur sectarian taunting far right nonsense for sure.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I live in an ultra safe labour seat no point in voting tory so its brexit party for me.

Now there's a shock.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know. Someone who voted to leave and still wants to voting for the brexit party!? Who’d have thunk it whistle

Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion