Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Like I said, they can pass laws to stop a no deal so I don’t believe they couldn’t do the same for an election date.

They’re scared. Simple as. It’s all Steptoe has been in about for 2 whole years! Now it’s not the right time?? Says it all.

Well whether you believe it or not is your right.

Either way you will only have to wait an extra few weeks for your election.

No one will have an excuse then. But a No Deal Brexit will have been avoided

It’s clear that Steptoe fancied his chances against May but I think BoJo would win and they know it. Looking after themselves, frustrating as long as they can until they think they can take advantage. For the good of the country I suppose?

Well you will find out soon.

Have you had a look at operation yellowhammer.

Project fear looks like project harsh reality.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
No I haven’t. I voted to remain so I’m sure there’s nothing in there that’s shock me. Plus I don’t want a no deal Brexit.

But what I also don’t want is this bunch of pure and total utter C bombs ruining my country by frustrating this process for their own gains. Each and everyone of them are in this for themselves whether it’s BoJo or comrade Corbyn. If they put their parties at the door along with any hand ups about each other’s personalities, we may actually manage to get out and stop the damage that this farce is going to cause.

This isn’t just my view either. Almost everyone I’ve spoken to about this whether it’s s friend or work colleague or customer all say the same thing. Doesn’t matter who they vote for or whether they voted remain or leave. They all are saying the same.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The telegraph is printing Johnson is close to forming a new deal with the EU including agreement on the Irish border. No idea whether true but let's see. If true it's going to be interesting what parliament do and whether again they reject it.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The telegraph is printing Johnson is close to forming a new deal with the EU including agreement on the Irish border. No idea whether true but let's see. If true it's going to be interesting what parliament do and whether again they reject it.

I suppose it will depend on the deal, if it is only for Boris to win the elections at the expense of the UK, then for your country, wouldn't it be better for them to reject?

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion