KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#627339 - 12/09/19 04:18 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

It is an opinion based on the available facts.

Take the time to have a read of Yellowhammer and if you can convince me that we will all be better off then fair play to you.

I would send you on the lotto numbers but it's the euro millions numbers I have and I wouldn't want to threaten your sovreignty.

What facts? Yellow hammer isnít fact. Itís a worst case scenario. Iíve read most of it and the over riding words that kept being used are MAY and COULD. so as Iíve said, not a fact of what will happen but something that, youíve guessed it, MAY or COULD happen.

You can send me the numbers. Youíre not threatening my sovereignty. Iím a remainder donít forget. Just one that accepted the vote.

I'm not talking about yellowhammer. I am talking about what you have currently and what you will have if you leave with no deal.

I am sorry, accepting anything from europe would make you a sell out in the eyes of the brexiteers and I don't want to be responsible for that.

#627340 - 12/09/19 04:22 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Yellowhammer is not a fact it's a worst case no deal scenario. Most people of average intelligence can grasp that for those with low intelligence sadly not the case

Nicola Sturgeon has said the Scottish governmentís copy of the Yellowhammer no-deal Brexit scenario plans was marked ďbase scenarioĒ

Surely Nicola must be mistake. Tories never lie.

Your argument has now deteriorated to the following: It's just going to be sh1te, not total sh1te.

Are you still happy to support a No Deal Brexit even though you have told us a No Deal Brexit doesn't exist.

Like Jimmy Crankie would have anything good to say about brexit or the uk in general. She only cares about how to get them the independence that they didnít vote for.

Scottish Govt's copy of Yellowhammer says it's a 'base scenario', while UK Govt's says it's a 'reasonable worst case'.

Lie upon lie from this government.

#627341 - 12/09/19 04:42 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: Shaggydog]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Yellowhammer is not a fact it's a worst case no deal scenario. Most people of average intelligence can grasp that for those with low intelligence sadly not the case

Nicola Sturgeon has said the Scottish governmentís copy of the Yellowhammer no-deal Brexit scenario plans was marked ďbase scenarioĒ

Your argument has now deteriorated to the following: It's just going to be sh1te, not total sh1te.

Are you still happy to support a No Deal Brexit even though you have told us a No Deal Brexit doesn't exist.

Like Jimmy Crankie would have anything good to say about brexit or the uk in general. She only cares about how to get them the independence that they didnít vote for.

Scottish Govt's copy of Yellowhammer says it's a 'base scenario', while UK Govt's says it's a 'reasonable worst case'.

I have the document in front of me which says Operation Yellow hammer HMG Reasonable Worst Case Planning Assumptions As of 2 August 2019. The assumptions are based on UK reverting fully to a 'third country' status and the relationship between the UK and the EU as a whole is unsympathetic. That's the worst case assumption and if Bojo doesn't behave, he might just get it full blown. But, it's true the proof is in the eating, I think it should be tried.

#627342 - 12/09/19 05:05 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: Shaggydog]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire

It is an opinion based on the available facts.

Take the time to have a read of Yellowhammer and if you can convince me that we will all be better off then fair play to you.

I would send you on the lotto numbers but it's the euro millions numbers I have and I wouldn't want to threaten your sovreignty.

What facts? Yellow hammer isnít fact. Itís a worst case scenario. Iíve read most of it and the over riding words that kept being used are MAY and COULD. so as Iíve said, not a fact of what will happen but something that, youíve guessed it, MAY or COULD happen.

You can send me the numbers. Youíre not threatening my sovereignty. Iím a remainder donít forget. Just one that accepted the vote.

I'm not talking about yellowhammer. I am talking about what you have currently and what you will have if you leave with no deal.

I am sorry, accepting anything from europe would make you a sell out in the eyes of the brexiteers and I don't want to be responsible for that.

The only fact of a no deal is that weíll got to WTO tariffs. No one knows what else will happen. So yes the WTO tariffs mean weíll be worse off to start with but itís not to say itíll be the Armageddon that is being predicted. Letís also remember that we could end up worse off staying in the EU. No one knows. All ifs, buts and maybes.

#627343 - 12/09/19 05:06 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: Shaggydog]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire

And Jimmy Crankie wonít lie to make them look worse will she? Of course she wouldnít. No politicians lie except those in government.

#627345 - 12/09/19 06:48 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: wilkij1975]
Stanley Park Online   crying
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
Shaggy thinks the worst case yellowhammer report is a fact

Good god

#627350 - 12/09/19 07:43 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Shaggy thinks the worst case yellowhammer report is a fact

Good god

Oh dear. Stan I'm starting to think you are obsessing on me.

Brexit Stan Brexit. You can't have me.

As Vish said earlier Where is the governments best case Brexit outcome report?

#627355 - 12/09/19 08:14 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: Shaggydog]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Destination unknown
Stop! ... Hammertime

#627357 - 12/09/19 08:19 PM Re: Operation Yellowhammer. So this is taking back control [Re: lumba]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Originally Posted By lumba
Stop! ... Hammertime

You can't stop this............

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
The importance of not letting our momentum as a club slip
by Pickles
10/12/19 10:49 AM
SALZBURG V LIVERPOOL - MATCH THREAD
by EnergisedReds
10/12/19 09:37 AM
Leicester now Liverpool's biggest PL threat?
by Pickles
10/12/19 08:47 AM
Bobby Duncan
by Snakeye
10/12/19 06:28 AM
Matheus Pereira.
by AccaBoosty
09/12/19 10:18 PM

General Discussion
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
09/12/19 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
02/12/19 08:35 PM
pedo prince
by Markhutch1
29/11/19 10:53 AM
Extinction Rebellion
by EMP
20/11/19 08:54 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)