Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
crack on my arse..he wants to get elected... which is why he is closing down public debate and revelations .. he knows too bloody well a no deal is a disaster. U actually fall for his bullcrap after he shuts down the govt?????????????????

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
We have a far left agitator from the Republic of Ireland and a sectarian republican with a questionable background telling the British people what they think. Hope you don't mind but I prefer to listen to the British people. As wilki says the vast majority however they voted in the referendum simply want the government to get on with it. Johnson whether you like him or not is simply trying to implement what the British people voted for. The reason the remain MP,s wont allow a vote is they fear he will win an election and implement what the majority of British people (including many remainers want). Another reason they want to push the election past October (although they won't admit it) is it will boost the brexit party which will negate the Tory leave vote.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
crack on my arse..he wants to get elected... which is why he is closing down public debate and revelations .. he knows too bloody well a no deal is a disaster. U actually fall for his bullcrap after he shuts down the govt?????????????????

And the rest don’t want to get elected? What a stupid comment. The fact they don’t want the election right now tells me they’re not confident they would.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
We have a far left agitator from the Republic of Ireland and a sectarian republican with a questionable background telling the British people what they think. Hope you don't mind but I prefer to listen to the British people. As wilki says the vast majority however they voted in the referendum simply want the government to get on with it. Johnson whether you like him or not is simply trying to implement what the British people voted for. The reason the remain MP,s wont allow a vote is they fear he will win an election and implement what the majority of British people (including many remainers want). Another reason they want to push the election past October (although they won't admit it) is it will boost the brexit party which will negate the Tory leave vote.

They claim to be worried he’ll move the election date but surely they can set that date in stone? They seem to be able to pass whatever other laws they please so why not that? The others all know they wouldn’t win right now so despite calling for an election for the past two years are running away from it. Pathetic idiots the lot of them.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

A right wing racist who is also openly anti Irish attacks Irish people. Who would have thought it. The same racist is actively promoting a No Deal Brexit. That's all very easy when you have a triple lock pension and your family raised isn't it.

Your solution to the back stop was a trusted trader scheme. When it was explained to you (again) that the EU had already rejected that your new solution was to decide that it was none of Ireland's business what britain decided to do. That's the best you have.

Even the dogs in the street know why the election is being postponed until after October 31st. But you chose to ignore that and resort to name calling as usual.

Your current lame duck PM has lost all 6 votes he has faced since he was appointed. He is a proven liar, leading a minority government with no brexit plan who has now been found guilty of proroguing your parliament illegally.

And you try to lecture others. Laughed at!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
[quote=Stanley Park]We have a far left agitator from the Republic of Ireland and a sectarian republican with a questionable background telling the British people what they think. Hope you don't mind but I prefer to listen to the British people. As wilki says the vast majority however they voted in the referendum simply want the government to get on with it. Johnson whether you like him or not is simply trying to implement what the British people voted for. The reason the remain MP,s wont allow a vote is they fear he will win an election and implement what the majority of British people (including many remainers want). Another reason they want to push the election past October (although they won't admit it) is it will boost the brexit party which will negate the Tory leave vote.

They claim to be worried he’ll move the election date but surely they can set that date in stone? They seem to be able to pass whatever other laws they please so why not that? The others all know they wouldn’t win right now so despite calling for an election for the past two years are running away from it. Pathetic idiots the lot of them.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/prime-ministers-powers-over-election-date

Here's your problem. Unfortunately Bojo can't be trusted.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Like I said, they can pass laws to stop a no deal so I don’t believe they couldn’t do the same for an election date.

They’re scared. Simple as. It’s all Steptoe has been in about for 2 whole years! Now it’s not the right time?? Says it all.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Like I said, they can pass laws to stop a no deal so I don’t believe they couldn’t do the same for an election date.

They’re scared. Simple as. It’s all Steptoe has been in about for 2 whole years! Now it’s not the right time?? Says it all.

Well whether you believe it or not is your right.

Either way you will only have to wait an extra few weeks for your election.

No one will have an excuse then. But a No Deal Brexit will have been avoided

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I see I have upset our Irish freedom fighter that normally indicates you are doing something right.

What is a no deal brexit ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I see I have upset our Irish freedom fighter that normally indicates you are doing something right.

What is a no deal brexit ?

Oh dear.

Another fine day for Boris Johnson as he becomes the first prime minister to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.

In effect, the court has held that Boris Johnson lied to the Queen so as to obtain prorogation

Democracy, tory style.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 11/09/19 04:40 PM.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion