Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Something will have to give sooner of later and sooner or later there will have to be an election

Labours policy on brexit has been all over the place but the best guess is remain is their policy and to have another referendum which will be rigged for remain. One option discussed is Theresa Mays deal plus single market and customs union (basically remain) vs remain. And labour will campaign against their own deal in the referendum. That's basically a certainty we will remain

The Tories want to implement brexit

So the next election is quite simple brexit. Or a Marxist government that is even more divided than the Tories.

Quite a choice !

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Grow up Stan.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Something will have to give sooner of later and sooner or later there will have to be an election

Labours policy on brexit has been all over the place but the best guess is remain is their policy and to have another referendum which will be rigged for remain. One option discussed is Theresa Mays deal plus single market and customs union (basically remain) vs remain. And labour will campaign against their own deal in the referendum. That's basically a certainty we will remain

So the next election is quite simple brexit. Or a Marxist government that is even more divided than the Tories.

Quite a choice !

I think you should read the yellow hammer docs prepared by your government though I have a feeling you don't really care.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Quite a choice !

Haven’t Labour said they’d campaign on a promise of another referendum but not said what side they’d be on, leave or remain? Those splinters must be really hurting by now.

As for the choice, Corbyn would definitely destroy our economy while Brexit could do the same. Rock and a hard place but at least with Brexit we wouldn’t be a haven for terrorists.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Quite a choice !

Haven’t Labour said they’d campaign on a promise of another referendum but not said what side they’d be on, leave or remain? Those splinters must be really hurting by now.

As for the choice, Corbyn would definitely destroy our economy while Brexit could do the same. Rock and a hard place but at least with Brexit we wouldn’t be a haven for terrorists.

Vote Brexit, we won't become a haven for terrorists.

I didn't see that on the side of a bus.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I find these threads hilarious .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I knew that’d get you comrades biting grin

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I knew that’d get you comrades biting grin

Have to keep fighting the good fight wilki grin

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

He produced some right turd after meeting Yoko and going all hippie.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 11/09/19 08:08 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion