KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#627271 - 11/09/19 04:53 PM Brexit or Corbyn government ?
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
Something will have to give sooner of later and sooner or later there will have to be an election

Labours policy on brexit has been all over the place but the best guess is remain is their policy and to have another referendum which will be rigged for remain. One option discussed is Theresa Mays deal plus single market and customs union (basically remain) vs remain. And labour will campaign against their own deal in the referendum. That's basically a certainty we will remain

The Tories want to implement brexit

So the next election is quite simple brexit. Or a Marxist government that is even more divided than the Tories.

Quite a choice !

#627274 - 11/09/19 04:55 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: Stanley Park]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Destination unknown
Grow up Stan.

#627283 - 11/09/19 07:00 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: Stanley Park]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Something will have to give sooner of later and sooner or later there will have to be an election

Labours policy on brexit has been all over the place but the best guess is remain is their policy and to have another referendum which will be rigged for remain. One option discussed is Theresa Mays deal plus single market and customs union (basically remain) vs remain. And labour will campaign against their own deal in the referendum. That's basically a certainty we will remain

So the next election is quite simple brexit. Or a Marxist government that is even more divided than the Tories.

Quite a choice !

I think you should read the yellow hammer docs prepared by your government though I have a feeling you don't really care.

#627290 - 11/09/19 07:45 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: Stanley Park]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire

Quite a choice !

Haven’t Labour said they’d campaign on a promise of another referendum but not said what side they’d be on, leave or remain? Those splinters must be really hurting by now.

As for the choice, Corbyn would definitely destroy our economy while Brexit could do the same. Rock and a hard place but at least with Brexit we wouldn’t be a haven for terrorists.

#627292 - 11/09/19 07:50 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Quite a choice !

Haven’t Labour said they’d campaign on a promise of another referendum but not said what side they’d be on, leave or remain? Those splinters must be really hurting by now.

As for the choice, Corbyn would definitely destroy our economy while Brexit could do the same. Rock and a hard place but at least with Brexit we wouldn’t be a haven for terrorists.

Vote Brexit, we won't become a haven for terrorists.

I didn't see that on the side of a bus.

#627293 - 11/09/19 07:57 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: Shaggydog]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

I find these threads hilarious .

#627294 - 11/09/19 08:00 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: lumba]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

I knew that’d get you comrades biting grin

#627295 - 11/09/19 08:03 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

I knew that’d get you comrades biting grin

Have to keep fighting the good fight wilki grin

#627296 - 11/09/19 08:06 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: Shaggydog]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

#627298 - 11/09/19 08:08 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: lumba]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

He produced some right turd after meeting Yoko and going all hippie.

Edited by wilkij1975 (11/09/19 08:08 PM)

#627299 - 11/09/19 08:11 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: wilkij1975]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

He produced some right turd after meeting Yoko and going all hippie.

Pardon Moi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsFV8gfaUWY

#627307 - 12/09/19 09:52 AM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: wilkij1975]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
We have plenty terrorists in Britain shaggy while we are in the EU. There are the lunatic Islamists which incidently are more prevalent in mainland Europe than the UK although we have them here. And of course in the UK we have IRA scum who I see were at it again in Derry the last few days

#627321 - 12/09/19 12:39 PM Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

We have plenty terrorists in Britain shaggy while we are in the EU. There are the lunatic Islamists which incidently are more prevalent in mainland Europe than the UK although we have them here. And of course in the UK we have IRA scum who I see were at it again in Derry the last few days

We had the britsh army terrorists in Derry also.

You also have quote a number of right wing lunatics who are quite fond of killing parliamentarians.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Coming up Man City Vs Leicester
by imadk
37 minutes 2 seconds ago
Rafa Benitez Inside Story on Miracle of Istanbul
by *** Suso ***
Today at 07:45 PM
SALZBURG V LIVERPOOL - MATCH THREAD
by Dunk
Today at 04:45 PM
The importance of not letting our momentum as a club slip
by Hercules/AF 58
Today at 03:43 PM
Leicester now Liverpool's biggest PL threat?
by Pickles
Today at 08:47 AM

General Discussion
Lumba
by Derek
35 minutes 30 seconds ago
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
Today at 08:16 PM
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM
pedo prince
by Markhutch1
29/11/19 10:53 AM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 93
Pickles 73
ecnirp98 66
AccaBoosty 61
wilkij1975 45
van Gogh 40