Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Surely that warrants a beheading.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba
Surely that warrants a beheading.

Well there would be no brain damage inflicted.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Shaggy picking up the current days headlines again. Something to tell you shaggy pretty much everyone on this forum has the internet and a television set. Fancy that eh ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Shaggy picking up the current days headlines again. Something to tell you shaggy pretty much everyone on this forum has the internet and a television set. Fancy that eh ?

No answers anymore Stan?

It's not surprising, even you can no longer defend Bojo.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Bojo on facebook earlier

Staying in the EU could cost £250 million per week

Bojo during the referendum

We send the EU £350 million per week.

Another Boris lie or yet more tory cuts.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Re the court case it gets madder by the minute. I can't pretend to understand it but the English court last week ruled it legal the Scottish court today said it was illegal.

The Scottish judgement seems to centre around johnsons motivation. How can a court rule on that ? Isn't there something in law that states the law cannot look into people's souls ?

My guess is the Scottish verdict will be overturned on appeal. But really this is becoming a complete farce.

Re shaggys post above that does not warrant a sensible reply

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Re the court case it gets madder by the minute. I can't pretend to understand it but the English court last week ruled it legal the Scottish court today said it was illegal.

The Scottish judgement seems to centre around johnsons motivation. How can a court rule on that ? Isn't there something in law that states the law cannot look into people's souls ?

My guess is the Scottish verdict will be overturned on appeal. But really this is becoming a complete farce.

If only you would give us even one sensible reply. Even one would be a start.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I don't know but were the evidence presented the same? In any case lawyers always say that laws are not clear cut but open for interpretation, thus the existence of courts. But the appeal goes to the same supreme court, isn't it?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Like I said, they can pass laws to stop a no deal so I don’t believe they couldn’t do the same for an election date.

They’re scared. Simple as. It’s all Steptoe has been in about for 2 whole years! Now it’s not the right time?? Says it all.

Well whether you believe it or not is your right.

Either way you will only have to wait an extra few weeks for your election.

No one will have an excuse then. But a No Deal Brexit will have been avoided

It’s clear that Steptoe fancied his chances against May but I think BoJo would win and they know it. Looking after themselves, frustrating as long as they can until they think they can take advantage. For the good of the country I suppose?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion