Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ArthurSteel
Originally Posted By redordead13
Kane is so overrated. He was a monster a few years ago, but I think his limitations are starting to show. He has no pace, and while his striking technique is great, he's not got all that much else to his game. He gets goals, but he slows Spurs down. I think they play better when Lucas and Son play instead of him.
They were playing really well last season without kane and with Son up top

Yeah, they looked much better with Son, Kane will play if a quarter fit, he's all about him.

I can see Tottenham struggling abit this season, especially if Eriksen leaves, they do not sound a happy camp, Poch after match comments last week were abit odd saying how certain players aren't happy etc, wouldn't surprise me if he left, he will be waiting for Ole to get the boot from Man Ure.

Last edited by ecnirp98; 30/08/19 04:24 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I have given this a lot of thought and in my opinion the winner of the Golden Boot will be the player(s) who scores the most goals over the season.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Too early to predict, and I'm not about to bother those iritable and unpredictable fairies again so soon. Id like to see Mane get it, or failing that Salah

A
Trialist
OP Offline
Trialist
A
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
I have given this a lot of thought and in my opinion the winner of the Golden Boot will be the player(s) who scores the most goals over the season.

I think you might be onto something there haha

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By ArthurSteel
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I think you might be onto something there haha

Thank You, I am a student of the game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion