Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By kernowred
Salah should have passed yesterday instead of taking it on himself on more than one occasion.Fact!

Also a fact that he assisted way more than Mane last season but you seem to ignore that one.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I can see Salahs strengths but I can also see his weaknesses. Some people seem to be blind to them.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well if his only weakness is he could pass a bit more then I can live with that. Not like he’s not scoring and we’re not winning. Better hold the other attackers to the same standards then too so Mane better chip in with some assists too eh?

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Salah only really starts passing when he’s already got one for himself. Yesterday’s game both Firmino and mane had scored and salah has come close a few times so can understand why he was a bit frustrated. It’s no problem because if he makes those types of decisions when we’re 3-0 up it’s not likely going to cost us. If he made it when it was at 0-0 or 1-0 it’s a different story. Not everyone can be as selfless as Bobby.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Does Bobby's goal from yesterday go down as an assist by Salah?that's a genuine question

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I didn’t and thank you. If anything I think Mane was more out of order for his reaction.

We were 3 up, game already won, he’d scored, there was a defender near him who could’ve got a tackle in too or intercepted the pass. Not sure why it’s not Mane being thought of for his reaction as selfish?

As Van pointed out earlier, Salah had loads more assists than Mane last term yet this is being conveniently overlooked for people to say Salah is selfish??

Really, what the hell are you talking about? Salah did it twice, once with Firmino and once with Mane, Salah got an assist which he never wanted to do, though he should have. Start by watching games first before commenting, typical of you.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
I think it bubbled over because it's more of a recent trend than anything extending to the last couple of seasons. Watching the games with fans, I have often heard the recent claim that Salah is getting more greedy. I think the personal rivalry with Mane has intensified after they shared personal accolades last season. Mane and Firmino had scored - so Salah put himself before the team where he should have played in his team mates. Having said that - I don't think it's a serious issue and Klopp has already dealt with it internally. All good strikers are a bit selfish and you sort of don't want to crush that.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
I think it bubbled over because it's more of a recent trend than anything extending to the last couple of seasons. Watching the games with fans, I have often heard the recent claim that Salah is getting more greedy. I think the personal rivalry with Mane has intensified after they shared personal accolades last season. Mane and Firmino had scored - so Salah put himself before the team where he should have played in his team mates. Having said that - I don't think it's a serious issue and Klopp has already dealt with it internally. All good strikers are a bit selfish and you sort of don't want to crush that.

Yes Klopp needs to sort this out otherwise Mane might make sure he does the same thing with Salah.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
I didn’t and thank you. If anything I think Mane was more out of order for his reaction.

We were 3 up, game already won, he’d scored, there was a defender near him who could’ve got a tackle in too or intercepted the pass. Not sure why it’s not Mane being thought of for his reaction as selfish?

As Van pointed out earlier, Salah had loads more assists than Mane last term yet this is being conveniently overlooked for people to say Salah is selfish??

Really, what the hell are you talking about? Salah did it twice, once with Firmino and once with Mane, Salah got an assist which he never wanted to do, though he should have. Start by watching games first before commenting, typical of you.

Oh look. Vish comes out when he doesn’t agree with someone. And you say I can’t accept others opinion. So I won’t dignify that rubbish with any further reply. No wonder no one wants to converse with you.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 01/09/19 04:24 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Oh look. Vish comes out when he doesn’t agree with someone. And you say I can’t accept others opinion. So I won’t signify that rubbish with any further reply. No wonder now one wants to converse with you.

I don't want to argue with somebody who does it just for the sake of it without even knowing all the facts, so great that we stop replying to each other. It's not even about agreeing as it was so clear how pi55ed off Mane was, even Klopp explained the season in his interview, so i don't even know what you are talking about.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 01/09/19 04:27 PM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion