Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
LIVERPOOL: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

SUBS: Lonergan, Fabinho, Gomez, Henderson, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi.

Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
SOUTHAMPTON: Gunn, Bednarek, Yoshida, Vestergaard, Valery, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Bertrand, Adams, Redmond.

SUBS: Cedric, Ings, Djenepo, Armstrong, Obafemi, Danso, Forster.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Is this the first MUST WIN game of the season? whistle

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Is this the first MUST WIN game of the season? whistle

To beat City to the title, definitely

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Strong bench - maybe with the exception of Lonergan.

Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
That was a dire show from Adrian, but even more so from TAA. Hardly a pass went right for him in that game. The corners didn't get past the first defender, and that last minute howler pass straight into the arms of the Soton player when we just needed to keep the ball within the team for 30 seconds more.

Very lucky to get away with 3 points today.

I'm actually a bit worried about Trent. He looks totally off the pace. Doesn't commit himself enough. Looks like he thinks everything will sort itself because he is playing for Liverpool FC and we just won the CL.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Corners were poor against Chelsea too. Salah, Henderson... whoever took the corner failed to beat the first man.

No point worrying though... it's a long season and you'll only make yourself ill! Just assume that we're not going to win the league and then just try and enjoy each game one at a time. See where we are in April and then panic! smile

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By van Gogh
That was a dire show from Adrian, but even more so from TAA. Hardly a pass went right for him in that game. The corners didn't get past the first defender, and that last minute howler pass straight into the arms of the Soton player when we just needed to keep the ball within the team for 30 seconds more.

Very lucky to get away with 3 points today.

I'm actually a bit worried about Trent. He looks totally off the pace. Doesn't commit himself enough. Looks like he thinks everything will sort itself because he is playing for Liverpool FC and we just won the CL.

We played quite well in the 2nd half and I think TAA was better than our midfield and Salah

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 17/08/19 04:36 PM.
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Well the midfield was non existent until Fab came on and put down a few markers.

But TAA was visibly poor. Hope he picks himself up soon.

And yes the general team play was far better in the 2:nd half. It was not a tough ask to better the 1:st half's performance though - that was as invisible as our midfield.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion