Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Today was all about the result, after the European game and extra time, plus Southampton is a hard away game at the best of times, so well done the team, we will improve, with City dropping points at home, this is a big 3 points.

VAR is the best thing so far this season smile

V
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
V
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Today was all about the result, after the European game and extra time, plus Southampton is a hard away game at the best of times, so well done the team, we will improve, with City dropping points at home, this is a big 3 points.

Untill we are at the wrong end of it lol.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Vicdamone
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Untill we are at the wrong end of it lol.

That's why I said so far smile

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
The performances are worrying in those first two games, we need to be better for our next outing, else at the final whistle, we'll be nursing a big fat goose egg! Anyway I'll settle for the six points, given that Spurs done us a favour yesterday. I wonder if Klopp's beginning to regret the summer window fiasco already though, Lady Luck is a fickle maiden indeed, and mightn't smile on us for much longer, despite his many manly charms.

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
The performances are worrying in those first two games, we need to be better for our next outing, else at the final whistle, we'll be nursing a big fat goose egg! Anyway I'll settle for the six points, given that Spurs done us a favour yesterday. I wonder if Klopp's beginning to regret the summer window fiasco already though, Lady Luck is a fickle maiden indeed, and mightn't smile on us for much longer, despite his many manly charms.

Worrying? We played a high line against Norwich. We tried something different in a generally easy game against a lesser team. We were still playing football come Thursday morning in Istanbul and had a day to recover and prepare for Southampton.

Southampton was not the game to over analyze given the situation. The fact that we got 3 points given the circumstances was amazing.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58

Me too I am very uneasy with our defence and midfield this season and the potential for injuries. Although city only drew yesterday they battered Spurs and they are going to take some stopping

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Yeah, City are frightening, they made Spurs look ordinary last evening, but even so they faltered, and that's the bit that pains me, as we're almost certainly not in a position to capitalise, given as you say the potential for injuries and also fatigue, both mental and physical.

Last edited by Hercules/AF 58; 18/08/19 02:54 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion