Rate Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
"We have to use what our owners give us"

"what they give us we have to use, it’s as simple as that."

He's made similar comments recently about not being able to throw money around. I'd say he's reasonably happy with the set up, for now, but it feels like a little frustration creeping in. Surely another window like this one will rock the boat.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn
"We have to use what our owners give us"

"what they give us we have to use, it’s as simple as that."

He's made similar comments recently about not being able to throw money around. I'd say he's reasonably happy with the set up, for now, but it feels like a little frustration creeping in. Surely another window like this one will rock the boat.

Klopp seems to be ok with that as they are align on development rather than buy ready made, a match made in heaven for FSG. Let's hope that this strategy will deliver after last season unlike what happened after 2005.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Without sounding pessimistic, but 'we have to use what they give us', sounds more like a discreet moan, or just getting it out there the lack of signings weren't his first choice.

I think we can all justify the outgoings this summer and you could even make a case no big signings were needed (although we're now lacking cover in 2-3 areas). However, if the rumours about Lovren are true, that's a step too far and I hope for our sake they don't push Klopp too far. No big ears without that guy.

I'm ignoring the talk of Shaquiri going this window...

T
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
T
Originally Posted By RedJohn
Without sounding pessimistic, but 'we have to use what they give us', sounds more like a discreet moan, or just getting it out there the lack of signings weren't his first choice.

I think we can all justify the outgoings this summer and you could even make a case no big signings were needed (although we're now lacking cover in 2-3 areas). However, if the rumours about Lovren are true, that's a step too far and I hope for our sake they don't push Klopp too far. No big ears without that guy.

I'm ignoring the talk of Shaquiri going this window...

The Lovren deal is off after Roma reneged on their 15 mil transfer agreement and tried to turn it into a loan. The Shaq talk is complete tosh... he's already said he was staying to fight for his place.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion