Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Saw that today Stan ,nice one Mo top bloke.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah saw that earlier too. Brilliant from Mo.

Reminds me of when I knocked by front tooth out after running into a tree at about the same age. Wasn’t running after a footballer though rather away from some larking about me and my mates were partaking in.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Mo comes across as a thoroughly genuine and decent guy. Unfortunetly not the norm with a lot of these superstars

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
How many kids are gonna be breaking their noses now to get a visit from Salah & co smile

Abit suspicious he still has blood running down his face after going home and Salah coming round later to see him, probably some Journo gave him a whack for a better pic!

Nice from Salah though.

I was just in Egypt for my summer holiday and you would not believe how many Salah fans there are, it's great when you say your a Liverpool supporter! If the club went to Egypt for a pre-season tour, that would be amazing, I know the money is in US/Asia, but if we went to North Africa with Salah & Mane, we could box of the whole continent for years to come!

Last edited by ecnirp98; 12/08/19 02:55 PM.
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
How many kids are gonna be breaking their noses now to get a visit from Salah & co smile

Abit suspicious he still has blood running down his face after going home and Salah coming round later to see him, probably some Journo gave him a whack for a better pic!

Nice from Salah though.

I was just in Egypt for my summer holiday and you would not believe how many Salah fans there are, it's great when you say your a Liverpool supporter! If the club went to Egypt for a pre-season tour, that would be amazing, I know the money is in US/Asia, but if we went to North Africa with Salah & Mane, we could box of the whole continent for years to come!

Haha... but Mo turned the car around straight away as he noticed something had happened... so he got there within seconds.

A more realistic conspiracy theory might be that the kid had a ketchup capsule or something to feign the blood injury and grab Mo's attention! whistle

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Reminds me of when I knocked by front tooth out after running into a tree at about the same age. Wasn’t running after a footballer though rather away from some larking about me and my mates were partaking in.

Somebody said your definition of 'larking about' was threatening to beat someone up if you saw them face to face!... which makes your statement above sound rather self incriminting! shocked whistle grin

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
That was SSO,Wilki will just bury you under his patio..with the others.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Somebody said your definition of 'larking about' was threatening to beat someone up if you saw them face to face!... which makes your statement above sound rather self incriminting! shocked whistle grin

Haha. I offered a tree out and lost grin

Anyway, I meant what I was doing was larking about not Welshy being offered out.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
That was SSO,Wilki will just bury you under his patio..with the others.

Roses are still doing good whistle

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion