Page 1 of 2 1 2
#624004 16/07/19 01:45 PM
C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Good Brexit forecasts for the UK today.... what happens, the pound drops..... scummy politicians desperate to tie the UK to the EU forever by killing the economy and then blaming the voters.... i know for a fact the govt have done zero planning on brexit, ask yourself is that the voters fault or politicians (on all sides?) we're being worked against each other when reality is these vermin are trying to destroy us for the sake of an EU pension

#624012 16/07/19 02:26 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Confused
Good Brexit forecasts for the UK today.... what happens, the pound drops..... scummy politicians desperate to tie the UK to the EU forever by killing the economy and then blaming the voters.... i know for a fact the govt have done zero planning on brexit, ask yourself is that the voters fault or politicians (on all sides?) we're being worked against each other when reality is these vermin are trying to destroy us for the sake of an EU pension

The politicians in parliament have stopped Brexit. They don't get paid by the EU.

I saw a unicorn earlier. No, actually I didn't.

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

The politicians in parliament have stopped Brexit. They don't get paid by the EU.

You mean the politicians on EU pensions????? them ones....

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C

Have you not realised the EU has used Ireland as a pawn and dont give a damn when they destroy your economy..... ? they'll leave ye to rot

#624025 16/07/19 04:37 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Have you not realised the EU has used Ireland as a pawn and dont give a damn when they destroy your economy..... ? they'll leave ye to rot

No I haven't.

Have you not realised that Boris Johnston is about to become your PM.

Another Brexit dividend?

#624027 16/07/19 04:54 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

The pound has dropped. I work in distribution sales and we buy lots in in dollars and euros. The pound has weakened against both to a point where we are becoming uncompetitive in our market.

Climb out of your ignorant bubble and see the world a little. You may be surprised what you find.

#624035 16/07/19 05:50 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Are you trying to say that it's the politicians who dropped the pound or what? Do you know there is something called the market?

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C

No I haven't.

Have you not realised that Boris Johnston is about to become your PM.

Another Brexit dividend?

Haven't you realised Angela Merkel is your PM......

#624073 17/07/19 12:36 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Nope, i haven't realised that either.

PM Trump will be crowned early next week.

Taking back control. Don't make me laugh.

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Nope, i haven't realised that either.

PM Trump will be crowned early next week.

Taking back control. Don't make me laugh.

Least we wont be associated to you anymore...... thats worth it in itself

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion