KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#624004 - 16/07/19 01:45 PM Pound falling....
Confused
Unregistered

Good Brexit forecasts for the UK today.... what happens, the pound drops..... scummy politicians desperate to tie the UK to the EU forever by killing the economy and then blaming the voters.... i know for a fact the govt have done zero planning on brexit, ask yourself is that the voters fault or politicians (on all sides?) we're being worked against each other when reality is these vermin are trying to destroy us for the sake of an EU pension

#624012 - 16/07/19 02:26 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: ]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
Originally Posted By Confused
Good Brexit forecasts for the UK today.... what happens, the pound drops..... scummy politicians desperate to tie the UK to the EU forever by killing the economy and then blaming the voters.... i know for a fact the govt have done zero planning on brexit, ask yourself is that the voters fault or politicians (on all sides?) we're being worked against each other when reality is these vermin are trying to destroy us for the sake of an EU pension

The politicians in parliament have stopped Brexit. They don't get paid by the EU.

I saw a unicorn earlier. No, actually I didn't.

#624020 - 16/07/19 03:04 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: Shaggydog]
Confused
Unregistered

Originally Posted By Shaggydog

The politicians in parliament have stopped Brexit. They don't get paid by the EU.

You mean the politicians on EU pensions????? them ones....

#624021 - 16/07/19 03:06 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: Shaggydog]
Confused
Unregistered

Have you not realised the EU has used Ireland as a pawn and dont give a damn when they destroy your economy..... ? they'll leave ye to rot

#624025 - 16/07/19 04:37 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: ]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Have you not realised the EU has used Ireland as a pawn and dont give a damn when they destroy your economy..... ? they'll leave ye to rot

No I haven't.

Have you not realised that Boris Johnston is about to become your PM.

Another Brexit dividend?

#624027 - 16/07/19 04:54 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: ]
wilkij1975 Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire

The pound has dropped. I work in distribution sales and we buy lots in in dollars and euros. The pound has weakened against both to a point where we are becoming uncompetitive in our market.

Climb out of your ignorant bubble and see the world a little. You may be surprised what you find.

#624035 - 16/07/19 05:50 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: ]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Are you trying to say that it's the politicians who dropped the pound or what? Do you know there is something called the market?

#624064 - 17/07/19 10:03 AM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: Shaggydog]
Confused
Unregistered

No I haven't.

Have you not realised that Boris Johnston is about to become your PM.

Another Brexit dividend?

Haven't you realised Angela Merkel is your PM......

#624073 - 17/07/19 12:36 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: ]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Nope, i haven't realised that either.

PM Trump will be crowned early next week.

Taking back control. Don't make me laugh.

#624075 - 17/07/19 12:52 PM Re: Pound falling.... [Re: Shaggydog]
Confused
Unregistered

Nope, i haven't realised that either.

PM Trump will be crowned early next week.

Taking back control. Don't make me laugh.

Least we wont be associated to you anymore...... thats worth it in itself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Athletico Madrid v Liverpool
by Oli
16/12/19 12:59 PM
Coming up Man City Vs Leicester
by EnergisedReds
16/12/19 09:14 AM
Arsenal and Leicester will beat Man City.
by Vicdamone
16/12/19 04:01 AM
Should we sell Shaq and get Wilson back?
by Pickles
16/12/19 02:04 AM
Where does Klopp rank on our all time best managers list?
by ecnirp98
15/12/19 10:21 PM

General Discussion
Buffoon boris
by wilkij1975
15/12/19 11:09 PM
Music thread! (now epic)
by Derek
12/12/19 10:09 PM
Lumba
by lumba
12/12/19 04:08 PM
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
09/12/19 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
Pickles 88
EnergisedReds 80
ecnirp98 78
AccaBoosty 64
Hercules/AF 58 45
van Gogh 40
redordead13 39
wilkij1975 38
Snakeye 31