Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Confused
Originally Posted By redordead13
Originally Posted By redordead13
Regarding the OP, Firmino is my favorite payer, personally. He's like Dirk Kuyt with a great first touch, dribbling skills, and an eye for a pass.

His finishing isn't the most consistent, but it has improved. I love the no-look goals, and he has been the man for the big occasion. He makes the whole offence tick. We play through him.

Is he good enough to lead the line? No....

Are you confused? Probably.

He led the line to our highest top flight finish in premier league history and Champions league glory. So yes, he is good enough.

Dont forget all 4 finals Firmino has played for LFC he was absolute garbage in all of them

We don't get to that Final without his clutch goal against PSG. He was involved in more goals than any other player in the team in our CL campaign.

20 - Since the start of last season, only Cristiano Ronaldo (24) has been directly involved in more goals in the Champions League than Liverpool's Roberto Firmino (23 - 14 goals, 9 assists). Tied with Mane and ahead of Salah for that period, by the way. He's an elite forward. You're just too dense to see it.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Bobby's sheer class. It's almost as if the OP is trying to be controversial.

Champions of Europe.

We do need an upgrade on Origi though. Sturridge has gone and unless Klopp thinks Brewsters going to take the league by storm, I'm hopeful a top player will come in to challenge the front 3.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn

Champions of Europe.

We do need an upgrade on Origi though. Sturridge has gone and unless Klopp thinks Brewsters going to take the league by storm, I'm hopeful a top player will come in to challenge the front 3.

Spangles thinks being deliberately “controversial” somehow makes him relevant and different. It doesn’t.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
love bobby to bits!
OP couldn't convince so he's back now to confuse... ya sure

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Champions of Europe.

Spangles thinks being deliberately “controversial” somehow makes him relevant and different. It doesn’t.

too many reds overhype Firmino....... stank 4 finals out and plays well 2 out of 5 games, really dont see the hype for working hard tbh... He should be the top goalscoring player in a team but because he struggles to score goals he gets over praised for chasing people. Its not a crime to think he's average.... moments of magic and not much inbetween

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P

Champions of Europe.

too many reds overhype Firmino....... stank 4 finals out and plays well 2 out of 5 games, really dont see the hype for working hard tbh... He should be the top goalscoring player in a team but because he struggles to score goals he gets over praised for chasing people. Its not a crime to think he's average.... moments of magic and not much inbetween

What he would sell for tomorrow and what clubs would be after him would suggest he is far from average. All about opinions but they are not many managers in the world would hold yours.

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Originally Posted By paul66

Champions of Europe.

What he would sell for tomorrow and what clubs would be after him would suggest he is far from average. All about opinions but they are not many managers in the world would hold yours.

He wouldnt get in Citys side, or spurs, or real madrid, or barcelona.... !? we would get more money than we paid but thats the market anyway... personally he needs to be more prolific

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Can we topple city with firmino up front and not spending? I dont think we can... city will be stronger and we'll effectively not be as strong with the same squad, you tend to regress if you dont freshen it up every year.... be interesting to see, team spirit is high and signings are risky but thats the job to choose

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion