Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Originally Posted By van Gogh
It seems to me that Klopp is afraid to have too many players of top class quality in the squad.

He wants 11-14 players to start as often as possible.

I think he is wrong. You just have to look at City's squad and on the amount of games we are going to play this upcoming season. There is room for at least 16-18 players of top class quality. They would all be playing at least of 25-30 games if they were cleverly rotated.

Then we have injuries, fatigue and international duties to add to the equation aswell.

I sincerely hope we add at least a fullback and a forward to our squad this summer.

standing still in the market now would be a bad move......

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By paul66
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Glad Origi has signed, he's a good squad player, if we would have sold him, we could not have got someone as good for similar money.

I'm surprised he signed, I was expecting him to stick around a year and go on a free.

Not really the way I see it. We should be going and getting a player to do a job for us. Origi is capable at certain times and certain games. But he is limited and a big step down from the other front 3. I would like to see a better player than Origi coming in. But don't think it is happening

Origi is a good squad player, he's abit different to the other forwards we have, I agree we still need someone who can rotate with the front 3, but I doubt we will buy anyone by the looks of it.

Klopp knows best, sit and relax and say hip hip hooray.

Certainly knows better than you Energy Sapper!!!!!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redro

Certainly knows better than you Energy Sapper!!!!!

Better I don't talk about you as there is not much to say

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

I’d suggest he knows infinitely better than you.

Sure, so we should just all shut up and not say anything on a debate forum, very intelligent.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Sure, so we should just all shut up and not say anything on a debate forum, very intelligent.

Not what I said. To think you know better than a title and champions league winning manager is beyond arrogant though. But from you no surprise.

I’m no big fan of Origi but Klopp obviously sees him as a different option so why not trust his judgement? I o ow you know better so hip hip hooray.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Not what I said. To think you know better than a title and champions league winning manager is beyond arrogant though. But from you no surprise.

I’m no big fan of Origi but Klopp obviously sees him as a different option so why not trust his judgement? I o ow you know better so hip hip hooray.

So because Klopp won the CL you think his judgement shouldn't be questioned, and questioning his judgement equates to being arrogant? Is this what you are saying?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Your post suggested you think you know better which clearly you don’t or you’d have his job and not just be some random on the internet.

We all question things but ultimately he knows the players and what the team needs more than any of us. It’s just you seem to be the only one that thinks he knows better.

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Your post suggested you think you know better which clearly you don’t or you’d have his job and not just be some random on the internet.

We all question things but ultimately he knows the players and what the team needs more than any of us. It’s just you seem to be the only one that thinks he knows better.

Klopp may know more about the players but the fans will always know more about LFC than him..... I like klopp but i still think he makes glaring errors of over loyalty to average players.... like Origi, Lallana, Matip, Lovren, Henderson... dont forget gini and milner, that midfield is horrid most weeks in controlling games, its just a plan of relying on the front 3, hence city win the title controlling games. We all know our squad is paper thin on quality past the first 12-13 players, but FSG moneyball dictates klopp must smile and deal with it and keep the fans in check.... he's their version of wenger. Love the guy but still dont think he's ruthless enough, we've been terrible in all 4 finals. I think if we go stale on signings this summer we'll make the same mistakes weve always done......

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So if I have a different opinion I shouldn't say it, not sure what you are talking about. And yes, I do believe in my opinion and my opinion is that Origi is not good enough to rotate with Firmino. If not him then we are left with Brewster but I don't know enough of the latter. What's your problem, you don't like people to have a different opinion?

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C

So if I have a different opinion I shouldn't say it, not sure what you are talking about. And yes, I do believe in my opinion and my opinion is that Origi is not good enough to rotate with Firmino. If not him then we are left with Brewster but I don't know enough of the latter. What's your problem, you don't like people to have a different opinion?

2019 fella...... world full of mad lefties unable to take anyone else's opinion without turning to arrogance and aggression

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion