Originally Posted By SSO
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By SSO

No I am not saying their squad is better. There really isn't much in it all round. Their squad could still not cope with back to back defeats. We lost one PL game all season and in that game the ball didn't cross the line by 11mm and their captain should have got a red card. Perhaps we lost that game because our weak link was playing in the back 4 and got turned by Aguero in the box. It looks a better squad because they have 50m players on the bench but I wouldn't take Jesus for free and Mahrez is hit and miss.

I don't admire other teams. Unfortunately a lot of players and managers in the PL do and they give City too much rope by fielding under strength teams and letting City attack at will in order to keep the score down.

It is a close run thing all round. I wouldn't take any of their players over any of ours. Both teams play different football. Both get results. They only won the two cups because they were not severely tested by playing lower league teams.

De Bruyn is better than any of our midfielders for me, who in our midfield you would say is better? I also think that the gap would more than 1 point if he was fit more often. David Silva is also better than any of our attacking midfielders.

As I said I wouldn't take any of them. We play a different brand of football. Our goals come from different areas.

Love to know how De Bruyne being fit more often would have made the gap more than 1 point. HE PLAYED IN 3 OF THE 4 PL MATCHES THEY LOST !!!

Well, players take some time to get to their best after a long injury, don't you think?