W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
The apparent great hope of our club.
Never been out in loan.
Injured more often than not.
Promised 1st team squad role this season.

Yet Harry Wilson, a few better player, been on loan and excelled at Hull and Derby, 11 full international caps for Wales. Derby player of the year.

Wolves and Villa after him for 20million.

But he has to prove himself?

In my opinion Wilson is already better than Lallana and should have his position in the squad?

Yet what has Brewster done to get all the attention and praise apart from being tapped up by German clubs last summer.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Wilson is Welsh hence your wide on for him. He has looked ok and if he’s good enough he’ll get his chance.

As for Brewster, I’ve not seen him play so can’t comment but I’ve heard he’s better than Lavezzi so we should be ok.

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
That is the point, very few people have seen Brewster play, he is constantly injured, or plays in U23 games but that is enough to promise him the 4th striker spot next season.

Meanwhile Wilson has proved himself vs professional championship players and on the international stage.

His nationality has nothing to do with it, if anyone should get a squad place based on last season, it should be Wilson not Brewster.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
The apparent great hope of our club.
Never been out in loan.
Injured more often than not.
Promised 1st team squad role this season.

Yet Harry Wilson, a few better player, been on loan and excelled at Hull and Derby, 11 full international caps for Wales. Derby player of the year.

Wolves and Villa after him for 20million.

But he has to prove himself?

In my opinion Wilson is already better than Lallana and should have his position in the squad?

Yet what has Brewster done to get all the attention and praise apart from being tapped up by German clubs last summer.

Dont think it's everybody but mainly Klopp. He must have seen him play but sometimes I am not so sure about his eye especially when he says Lallana is an incredible player. But I don't know as I haven't watched Brewster

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 02/07/19 06:51 PM.
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
The kid must be good. We offloaded Solanke for £19m with this lad still on the treatment table without blinking.

Harry Wilson has done exceptionally well at Hull and Derby the last 2 seas but is that little bit older.

Brewster must have shown something in training. Maybe he is dribbling past VVD three times a week.

But we need to trust the management team on this one. Don't expect him to start if everyone is fit. But he might get a run out at Wembley as a sub in August with our strikers all looking to go deep in their current tournaments.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
I hope Wilson gets a chance.

Brewster looks good when he plays. But as people keep saying. We only ever see him for England under 18s

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Never seen Brewster but he is highly rated by klopp and it's hard to judge young players and their cababilty for the first team unless you are in the know which limits it to the training staff and the manager. We will have to wait and see

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
That is the point, very few people have seen Brewster play, he is constantly injured, or plays in U23 games but that is enough to promise him the 4th striker spot next season.

Meanwhile Wilson has proved himself vs professional championship players and on the international stage.

His nationality has nothing to do with it, if anyone should get a squad place based on last season, it should be Wilson not Brewster.

Well the only person that matters sees him very often and that’s Klopp. I think he knows what he’s up to despite what some say so I’ll trust his judgement.

And with you, his nationality has everything to do with it. If Wilson was English you wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 02/07/19 07:31 PM.
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Wiz, I hope you'll give the kid your support, it may take him a season to bed in, he is quick with an eye for a goal (golden boot winner), works across the frontline..

I like the look of him, let's not pressure him, give him all the chances to succeed, he could save us £150m or make us that money in the future..

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I'll be honest never seen him play as I don't watch reserves but I also didn't see Trent and look how he turned out.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion