Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By redordead13
A goal scoring midfielder would be nice. Take the pressure off the front 3.

Isn't that what Keita is? I don't see Keita & Fernandes in the same team, so where would that leave Keita, I don't see Klopp giving up on him after waiting a year. I think Keita will be much improved for us this season after getting used to the PL, he was starting to get goals and hit some form when he got injured at the end of the season.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Does no harm having some competition for places.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Sporting and his Agent were ramping up fictional interest from clubs. Liverpool supposedly offered 40m and not a penny more last week. The sudden flurry of money with bookies especially one of our sponsors would indicate something concrete is happening in him coming to us. His Agent is currently in UK whilst he is on holiday...Agent possibly spotted with our suits somewhere, hence the flurry of bets?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Who holidays in the UK? .sounds fishy to me.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Agent is in UK....
Fernandes is on holiday "elsewhere" following his involvement in The Nations Cup.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
It's been reported that Fernandes is entitled to a 5m payment from Sporting if any club offers 35m for him. It would give credence to our reported 40m bid from last week because we would effectively be paying the 35m fee and the extra 5m Sporting would be liable for.
It would be hilarious if it was a 5m payment was for every bid of 35m or more!

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Jan Fredrik Hagen
‏ @PortuBall

In today's O Jogo: After a very impressive debut season at Sporting, that might allow him on Portugal's plane to Russia this summer, Liverpool officials have already met with Bruno Fernandes' representatives ahead of a possible move to Merseyside this summer.
6:09 AM - 14 Apr 2018

https://twitter.com/PortuBall/status/985143046424748033

Jan Fredrik Hagen
‏ @PortuBall

Bruno Fernandes have been observed "regularly" by Liverpool scouting department this season, and particularly Sporting's European games.

Liverpool officials and Bruno Fernandes' agency are meeting frequently to discus the best way to complete the deal this summer. [O Jogo]
6:15 AM - 14 Apr 2018

Jan Fredrik Hagen
@PortuBall
Portuguese futebol analyst and writer. Hold a master’s degree in business economics, now a sport management master student. Enquiries: hagenjanfredrik@ gmail.com

It seems we've been watching Fernandes for sometime!

Last edited by Pickles; 25/06/19 08:50 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
O Jogo ?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By lumba
O Jogo ?

Portuguese Paper

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Speculation on him doesn't seem to be going away, so there maybe something to it, clubs seem to be playing cards close to their chest atm, I think they are all thinking agents and clubs are trying to rip them off, glad we did our main business last year, how much would Alisson, VvD & Fab cost now?.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion