Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Likely? I don't know...but it's a story gaining traction because Camacho wants to move elsewhere because of playing time he thought he would get with us last season, but never did.

Sporting are now in for him and it's the most likely destination for Camacho who was a product of Sporting's Academy when he signed for us at the end of the 2015–16 season following a successful trial.

I'm not enthused about many Portugese players at the moment just because I think their league is poor and has been for a few years. However Ballague seems to hold Fernandes in high regard and I respect Ballague's opinion.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Liverpool have already made offer, and could include Camacho to push deal through

By Lucas Sposito - 19th June 2019

Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã brings today one more story to make us believe that the Bruno Fernandes saga could see a result relatively soon.

They claim that in a meeting this week, Sporting president Frederico Varandas has spoken to football director Hugo Viana and agent Miguel Pinho, telling them to ‘accelerate’ the process of the sale.

Correio da Manhã claims that Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Inter Milan and Paris Saint Germain are all disputing the signing.

And although the Reds seemed like underdogs this whole time, it turns out that there are a couple of claims about their chase which favour them in the race.

It’s claimed Liverpool have already made a €45m bid, and Bruno Fernandes’ contract has a clause which says that if Sporting reject a bid of over €35m, they have to pay him €5m compensation. And Correio says they’re not doing that.

Then it’s claimed that agent Miguel Pinho is now gathering the offers, with Sporting only wanting money, with the price tag being €70m.

However, Correio da Manhã also claims that a deal with Liverpool could be streamlined with the inclusion of Rafael Camacho in the transfer, and the next few days could be crucial.

The newspaper had just said that Sporting don’t want players involved, and then mentions the inclusion of Camacho. Why?

Perhaps the difference is that Sporting are actually interested in the winger, and as reported by the Portuguese press, there are real negotiations for his move to Lisbon. So instead of just taking random players as part of a payment, the Lions would be actually getting a summer target.

However, in Germany it’s being reported by Kicker today that Camacho is off to Schalke, which won’t go down too well at Sporting.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/liverpool-already-made-offer-include-camacho-push-deal/

R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
I hear that it's not a linked deal;, the deals are supposedly independent of each other, Sporting were looking loan to buy, but will have monies coming in due to sale of Bruno Fernandez...

I also hear we will be signing Bruno - CANNOT confirm..

Camacho is wanted by Sporting and Benfica? Benfica want loan to buy, Wolves has and remain keen.. Dortmund showing interest as well....

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Is this guy really that good for us to be chasing him? Also midfield is least of our worries so it's a head scratcher for me.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Maybe someone is going - Salah? Mane?

Or we gonna have major comp for places... Can only improve the team..

FYI, Clyne, looks like Bournemouth are not going to risk signing him, rumours has it they not too impressed with his life style.. We will see..

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Fernandes is a creative box to box midfield player so isn't in the same area of pitch as Salah or Mane. Granted Keita is supposed to be a similar profile player but he really hasn't shone. Midfield is probably our weakest link and more competition hopefully raising the game of others in the team. If we did get Fernandes hopefully Lallana will see his days are numbered and decides to go. Creative outlets in our midfield is rather skinny, Ox still has to prove he's over his longterm injury and the likes of Henderson and Gini have been playing almost exclusively as holding midfielders. Milner is our utility player but his minutes are going to be less and less at his age, so another midfielder isn't a bad idea, considering the schedule we face this coming season with extra games in Charity shield, Super Cup and World Club Cup.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Likely? I don't know...but it's a story gaining traction because Camacho wants to move elsewhere because of playing time he thought he would get with us last season, but never did.

Sporting are now in for him and it's the most likely destination for Camacho who was a product of Sporting's Academy when he signed for us at the end of the 2015–16 season following a successful trial.

I'm not enthused about many Portugese players at the moment just because I think their league is poor and has been for a few years. However Ballague seems to hold Fernandes in high regard and I respect Ballague's opinion.

I think a player called Ronaldo came from the Portuguese league some years back and Barnardo Silva is Portuguese as well.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Pickles

I think a player called Ronaldo came from the Portuguese league some years back and Barnardo Silva is Portuguese as well.

I did state their league has been poor for a "FEW" years,
the last time Bernardo Silva played in the Portugese leagues was back in the 13/14 season for the Benfica 2nd team. Likewise Ronaldo last played in the Portugese leagues in the 02/03 season for Sporting!

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
It's more of a creative goal scoring midfielder we need IMO. Someone to replace Coutinho, or the player we almost signed, Fekir. I would have liked a box to box type sometime ago but we've moved on from that with the signing of Fabinho and Keita, so no point in duplicating when we have an urgent need to get more creativity into midfield, as well as needing cover for our front players including fullback positions, not to mention goalkeeping cover, assuming Migs moves on as he should.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
I'd love us to have a cheeky bid for Foden at Man City. He's at a stage where he needs more playing time and City aren't going to be able to give it to him.

He started 3 premier league games for City last season and came on as a sub 13 times...normally late in games when City had games wrapped up.

I'd love us to test City's resolve because we could definitely guarantee him well more playing time than City.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion