Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I remember the last time we were in the final of this. Absolutely dominated the game. Think we had 3 goals disallowed and 1 stonewall penalty appeal turned down. Lost 1-0

We have a chance to put this right.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
A chance to win a trophy we never have won before. Every chance to put another medal around our players' necks is a good one, I say. Keep our players happy and attract more quality players.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By redordead13
A chance to win a trophy we never have won before. Every chance to put another medal around our players' necks is a good one, I say. Keep our players happy and attract more quality players.
took the word right out of my mouth

Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By *** Suso ***

Exactly. Winning breeds winners, all the successful teams down the years have been serial winners no matter the competition they were in. There should be no excuse about squad depth as we have a solid team and with key additions we should be fighting for every medal like you say.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By SSO
I remember the last time we were in the final of this. Absolutely dominated the game. Think we had 3 goals disallowed and 1 stonewall penalty appeal turned down. Lost 1-0

We have a chance to put this right.

Yeah I remember that game, bent as [oops] ref...played in Japan v Sao Paolo

Watched by a crowd of 66,821, São Paulo took the lead in the first half when Mineiro scored. Liverpool missed a number of chances to equalise in the first half. In the second half they had the majority of the possession and also had three goals disallowed. Despite all their chances they were unable to score against São Paulo who held on to win the match 1–0.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Snakeye

Exactly. Winning breeds winners, all the successful teams down the years have been serial winners no matter the competition they were in. There should be no excuse about squad depth as we have a solid team and with key additions we should be fighting for every medal like you say.
if im not mistakenwe would be the 1st british team to win it. That would be a great statement and will always be remembered.

i really want to add the WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS to that great list. Why would anyone not want that?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Manure won it in 2008

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
hate those cuntz

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye

if im not mistakenwe would be the 1st british team to win it. That would be a great statement and will always be remembered.

i really want to add the WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS to that great list. Why would anyone not want that?

You can already add one CL cup to your picture, it's showing 5...

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Want us to win this as we haven't in our history, I also want the community shield and the super cup. they may not be major honours but they are trophies and could get us used to winning finals.

Pete: Berg, I'm just not cut out to be a good person.
Berg: I know. That's why the Lord gave us good looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzkmyOln6I
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion