Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
lumba #622709 08/06/19 04:38 AM
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By lumba

What is that noise?! I was waiting for the song to kick in but in never does?!! Bizaare!! But then you read some of the comments and it's obvious that I just don't get it smile

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By SSO
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
kind of like... 'quick, grab the trophy and let's get out of here before they find something on VAR!! ' smile

LOL even that doesn't work. Have you heard this week about the final of the African Champions League? The trophy was awarded after one team walked off after their goal was disallowed. This was because VAR failed to work!!!

What I didn't mention is that now they are having to REPLAY that match!!!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
here's a thought.... maybe we should have a VAR for the VAR. Because sometimes you wonder why something wasn't reviewed at all or was reviewed but seemed to produce the wrond decisions.

There was that penalty that knocked PSG out of the competition. Nobody thought it was a pen ecept VAR. I'm sure that if the VAR had been VARed then the decisio would have been overturned. Kind of like a people's vote... or a 2nd referendum. No? whistle

Decisions are evil and should be banned second referendum now ! And var and var again until the decision goes my way

No, no, get all the facts right with VAR before taking the decision, this is how things should work.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I don't like it because it makes players, managers and fans fools for celebrating and then the goal won't be given. It takes the drama out of football.

So you prefer drama to fairness, strange?

Football is supposed to be an entertainment maybe that went years ago ? It's just a corporate machine now

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I guess I'm old school but I prefer football without VAR.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Snakeye #622732 08/06/19 10:10 AM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I don't like it because it makes players, managers and fans fools for celebrating and then the goal won't be given. It takes the drama out of football.

There's was definitely drama in the CL SF with the City disallowed goal!

They need to concentrate on quick decisions, like our penalty in the CL final, it was quick decision, so worked ok.

I'm waiting for it to be say a penalty decision, the ball is cleared quickly and the opposition score, does the ref then pull it back to the original penalty decision and disallow the goal scored subsequently?

The APP stuff sounds silly, grounds have awful wifi.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I think they do go back yes, 2 days ago Portugal played Switzerland and the swiss had a pen shout but the ball went the other way and Portugal had also a penalty shout but the ref went back and gave the swiss a pen.

Snakeye #622757 08/06/19 11:20 AM
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
I think they do go back yes, 2 days ago Portugal played Switzerland and the swiss had a pen shout but the ball went the other way and Portugal had also a penalty shout but the ref went back and gave the swiss a pen.

I read the ref had already signalled a pen to Portugal ... but then needed to go and review the Switzerland shout which he had not given but did so after VAR.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

I read the ref had already signalled a pen to Portugal ... but then needed to go and review the Switzerland shout which he had not given but did so after VAR.

What a mess...

R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Does this make the 2 muppets who stood by the keepers obsolete now, they no fecking use at all...

Or will Var review their muppetness also?

If they gone from the goal line, it means they took two active (lol) ref's and replaced with 4 in a van...

How long before a C3PO on the pitch.. lol

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion