KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Pointless to argue with you as you have no arguments whatsoever. This is completely understandable as you don't seem to understand the little that you watch. Your whole point is that we should all keep shouting hip hip hooray and shut up because nobody knows for sure, please don't generalise your case.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Vicdamone
Originally Posted By Dunk
I must admit I thought we threw it away some time ago before the end of the season. I obviously kept my mouth shut as didn't want to sound like a defeatist; I prefer realist hand

Obviously you hope and you try and keep the faith but I just couldn't see City throwing it away whereas I felt we did.

The good thing though is we can now go into next season knowing that we are capable. Old skool KopTalkers will remember that back in the day the discussion on here was always about finishing in the Top 4 and that used to depress me so much.

Ok we've won nothing yet but it's certainly a better feeling having hope than thinking "nope, no chance".

Good times don't you think?

Dunk, the words "threw it away" and "bottling it", should not be used lol. Some fans just don't wanna face facts. We lead with 7 points, going to 10. But we have a better squad now, hopefully this season's experience will propel us on for next season.

Explain these facts to us then please? If you think losing with 97 points is bottling it or throwing it away then fair enough. But you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.

I would just like to throw this one in to add weight to that. This Liverpool team amassed more points than any other before it. That includes ALL of the 18 title wins AND the 20 won by Scumchester. How that can be called bottling it is absolutely ridiculous and Dunk has lit the blue touch paper here and left us to have the same argument again on another thread.

Thanks Dunk!
God help us if we lose the CL final.

Get yer tin hat on mate!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Pointless to argue with you as you have no arguments whatsoever. This is completely understandable as you don't seem to understand the little that you watch. Your whole point is that we should all keep shouting hip hip hooray and shut up because nobody knows for sure, please don't generalise your case.

Oh dear. And you say I have nothing and resort to type. Boring and tiresome just because someone doesn’t agree with you.

Maybe Rafa on here is right and you should be called tiresomereds? Surprised you’ve not brought the pope up yet.

Anyway you’re boring me now with you insulting and patronising ways because I don’t agree with you. How you get on in life is anyone’s guess but good luck to you anyway.

Hip hip hooray cry

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By SSO
Originally Posted By Vicdamone
Originally Posted By Dunk
I must admit I thought we threw it away some time ago before the end of the season. I obviously kept my mouth shut as didn't want to sound like a defeatist; I prefer realist hand

Obviously you hope and you try and keep the faith but I just couldn't see City throwing it away whereas I felt we did.

The good thing though is we can now go into next season knowing that we are capable. Old skool KopTalkers will remember that back in the day the discussion on here was always about finishing in the Top 4 and that used to depress me so much.

Ok we've won nothing yet but it's certainly a better feeling having hope than thinking "nope, no chance".

Good times don't you think?

Dunk, the words "threw it away" and "bottling it", should not be used lol. Some fans just don't wanna face facts. We lead with 7 points, going to 10. But we have a better squad now, hopefully this season's experience will propel us on for next season.

Explain these facts to us then please? If you think losing with 97 points is bottling it or throwing it away then fair enough. But you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.

I would just like to throw this one in to add weight to that. This Liverpool team amassed more points than any other before it. That includes ALL of the 18 title wins AND the 20 won by Scumchester. How that can be called bottling it is absolutely ridiculous and Dunk has lit the blue touch paper here and left us to have the same argument again on another thread.

Thanks Dunk!
God help us if we lose the CL final.

Get yer tin hat on mate!

Moaners gotta moan SSO.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Oh dear. And you say I have nothing and resort to type. Boring and tiresome just because someone doesn’t agree with you.

Maybe Rafa on here is right and you should be called tiresomereds? Surprised you’ve not brought the pope up yet.

Anyway you’re boring me now with you insulting and patronising ways because I don’t agree with you. How you get on in life is anyone’s guess but good luck to you anyway.

Hip hip hooray cry

I could say exactly the same to you

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Anybody not only saying hip hip hooray is moaning right, me, Dunk etc? You are not happy Dunk saying we threw it away or me saying we bottled it, so we are moaning... cry

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What are you even talking about? This hip hip hooray thing? All I’m saying is that I don’t think we bottled it and those who do I think are wrong. Nothing more. Nothing less. You’re the one who can’t seem to accept this so start throwing your tiresome muck around.

But for the sake of others I’m not doing this dance as quite frankly it and you are boring or tiresome should I say.

Hip hip hooray.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Hip hip hooray cry

I could say exactly the same to you

Sorry. Am I the one who has called you fukking stupid in the past or anyone else for that matter. Everyone knows vish(ious). It’s all on here in whatever colour font you have.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What are you even talking about? This hip hip hooray thing? All I’m saying is that I don’t think we bottled it and those who do I think are wrong. Nothing more. Nothing less. You’re the one who can’t seem to accept this so start throwing your tiresome muck around.

But for the sake of others I’m not doing this dance as quite frankly it and you are boring or tiresome should I say.

Hip hip hooray.

Really? You are the one who start saying crazy to say this, brain dead for that, fking miserable, moaner, fking negative etc or is it you are entitled to, or that doesn't count?

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
City were always favourites, but we put in a great challenge. I'm disappointed that we couldn't hold on to our seven point lead, but despite losing that advantage we did ourselves proud by pushing this City team all the way to the last game of the season. We still have a good, kif difficult, chance to win our sixth CL, and if we do it'll have been a magnificent season IMO.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion