KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
A retrospective points deduction for the season just ended would be sh*t on us because we wouldn't be able to celebrate it the way we should, being our 1st ever Premier League Title. The gloss would be extremely dulled and everybody would still say we never really won it but given it on a technicality.

If there's going to be a points deduction it should be for the upcoming season that way everybody knows what they have to do to win the title.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
A retrospective points deduction for the season just ended would be sh*t on us because we wouldn't be able to celebrate it the way we should, being our 1st ever Premier League Title. The gloss would be extremely dulled and everybody would still say we never really won it but given it on a technicality.

If there's going to be a points deduction it should be for the upcoming season that way everybody knows what they have to do to win the title.

I don't think points deduction is a possible punishment, I rather think it can be a transfer ban, but we don't even know what wrong they've done according to FA rules. So we should stop dreaming

Last edited by TiredReds; 29/05/19 05:07 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'd rather win the league without City getting any point deductions.. Public stoning maybe?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Originally Posted By lumba
I'd rather win the league without City getting any point deductions.. Public stoning maybe?

John Stones? whistle

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion