Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

Earlier today The New York Times finally admitted the Obama administration was spying on Trump campaign officials.

by Jim Hoft May 2, 2019

On Tuesday The New York Times dropped a bombshell revealing that Stefan Halper’s assistant, ‘Azra Turk,’ who met with Papadopoulos is September of 2016 was actually an FBI investigator posing as a sexy assistant to Halper.

Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos traveled to London in September of 2016 after he received a strange request via email, for a meeting from Stefan Halper, a Cambridge professor with CIA connections, to discuss foreign policy.

Halper sent Papadopoulos an email in early September of 2016 offering him $3,000 to travel to London and write a policy paper about Cyprus, Turkey and Israel because Papadopoulos was working in the Israeli energy business and had an extensive amount of knowledge in that field.

Enter the spy posing as a sexy assistant…

Stefan Halper’s assistant, Azra Turk (alias), who Papadopoulos referred to as a ‘honeypot,’ said she flirted with him and directly asked him if the Trump campaign was working with Russia.

On Thursday The New York Times admitted that Azra Turk was a deep state FBI spy. And she was spying on Papadopoulos.

On Thursday night George Papadopoulos joined Tucker Carlson to discuss today’s report in The New York Times.

During their discussion George Papadopoulos dropped another bombshell.

Last year Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit reported that evidence proves that a foreign government meddled in the 2016 US Election. But the government identified is the UK, not Russia!

Tonight Papadoupolous added this.

“I don’t think President Trump was tweeting out of the blue about UK interference last week because let me explain why. The day I met with Stephan Halper and Azra Turk in London I was invited by the British administer of foreign affairs to meet with them at their offices including with Tobias Ellwood who was number two at the time under Boris Johnson. So clearly when The New York Times suggested in their reporting today that the British were told of this operation, I believe the British were actively spying on me as well. And I think part of what the president was tweeting about last week was this operation in London.”

The Brits were also involved in spying on Trump — just as we reported.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
No sleep for me tonight.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
The UK CROWN paid the Clinton Foundation - 50 million, and other payments via Australia and Canada - both Commonwealth countries... Other than Christopher Steele ex MI6 who is up to his neck in this (USA is in process of extradition of him).. CIA or FBI plane yet to be confirmed of leaving UK as yet been here a week... There is another UK spy involved (name and what the spy did tbc)...

Chris Steele - he is not the Skripol handler, there was another spy from UK who handled Skripol and involved in the USA spy issue...

Assange will give evidence to the USA - He doesn't have to be in the USA to give his evidence - Assange can confirm from another direction the evidence already exposed by the Q TEAM... Maybe he has more info than we know from his Wikileaks drops..

Assange will confirm Seth Rich - DEMOCRATS gave Assange the DNC server info, Seth Rich was then suicided, but the Clintons etc all blamed RUSSIA for it all...

New York Times has a good detailed info on this - least they are starting to print what has been going on for the last 18 months... loads of info in the topic Trump what you may not know...

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion