Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
C
Ole's honeymoon is well and truly over and I reckon he will be dismissed early into the new season. United are in such a mess that it will take more than a decent manager (f Ole is such)to sort it out.
But Ole made a massive mistake allowing Alex Ferguson to interfere.

No doubt Sler Alex will dis-avow any support for Ole when the axe falls, just as he did when Head-light eyes David Moyes was shown the door.
A few seasons in the lower realms of the Premier League will be justice for the clubs pompous arrogance.

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
I think he will be gone by next Christmas. They will loose their bottle by then and will feel they could not back him financially for a second transfer window.ah well that’s how the cookie crumbles!!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I'm fairly certain the suits at OT already have their shortlist of candidates and they are putting their feelers out.

Most likely on the list:
Poch
Ancelotti
Benitez
Simeone

Problem for them is that they need an almighty team rebuild and they need a name to give them leverage to get the better players in. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they come to sort of amicable agreement with Ole that he departs sooner rather than later.
I just can't see the suits at OT giving Ole the money strings to such a massive overhaul with so little experience.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Man U got a bit of luck with Arsenal losing at home v Palace. It still keeps them within touching distance of Top 4, hopefully they can put their recent torrid performances behind them on Wednesday at OT in the Derby. Even if Man U win against City I think Ole has proven that he is not up to the task with this set of players for the longterm.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Needs a complete rebuild - two centre backs and get shot o Pogbad n Fluke a ku. Not all OGS's fault, some of em simply aren't playing for the team. Quite enjoying it myself bu they can still get fourth. I expect City to batter em sadly.

C
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
C
Originally Posted By Pickles
I'm fairly certain the suits at OT already have their shortlist of candidates and they are putting their feelers out.

Most likely on the list:
Poch
Ancelotti
Benitez
Simeone

Problem for them is that they need an almighty team rebuild and they need a name to give them leverage to get the better players in. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they come to sort of amicable agreement with Ole that he departs sooner rather than later.
I just can't see the suits at OT giving Ole the money strings to such a massive overhaul with so little experience.

I can't see why Ole was given the job in the first place as he has no real track record as a top class manager, unless he was always going to be the scape-goat. And I can't see the Manure fans tolerating Rafa as manager.
Ancelloti is a fair bet, but without a significant re-boot in all levels, the are still destined for averageness for a couple of seasons. Yay!

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
This is their Souness period.

They're done for a good few years.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The trouble is the fans love him and they’ll not turn on him for a while. I don’t think he’s a good appointment for them (but is for us and everyone else) and think it’ll be difficult to bin him without a fan revolt.

They’ve done what we did with Kenny the second time around and went with their hearts and not their heads.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By Andred
Needs a complete rebuild - two centre backs and get shot o Pogbad n Fluke a ku. Not all OGS's fault, some of em simply aren't playing for the team. Quite enjoying it myself bu they can still get fourth. I expect City to batter em sadly.

My nightmare is that they lose to City and somehow get a top 4 spot in the end.

No CL football is going to be very damaging for them and the values of their players. Also the level of players they can attract is going to go down a notch.

Obviously best result is they draw against City to give us a chance of PL and then fail to get top 4.

The value of Pogba soared again due to their good form and 5 or 6 penalties. Subsequent poor results and his lack of effort have resurfaced far too quickly and the bloke is poison in the same way that Mourinho was and Sanchez is. Scumchester will be lucky to turn a profit on Pogba and having hit another low it is looking like stick or twist with him now. Play him v City and he plays well his price goes up.

Pogba is just another Balotelli.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
The trouble is the fans love him and they’ll not turn on him for a while. I don’t think he’s a good appointment for them (but is for us and everyone else) and think it’ll be difficult to bin him without a fan revolt.

They’ve done what we did with Kenny the second time around and went with their hearts and not their heads.

Not a good appointment on a permanent basis because what has happened the last 8 games with 6 losses will happen again if the same players are there. So funny that they didn't wait until the end of the season.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion