Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
RafaB #620727 18/04/19 11:22 AM
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Originally Posted By RafaB
Rumour has it, Brandt wants two concerns addressed - playing in his preferred position (as you prob know, he can play across all the top end positions), also he is going to get minutes...

It appears there is no indication of his desired location...As yet...

Would be great if he joins.....

His demands to get real game time show he wants to play and not just take a salary and hang out with an entourage wearing bling.

Any player that stands up and says he wants to show what he can do on the pitch for LFC as often as possible has my vote.

Last edited by chesterville; 18/04/19 11:22 AM.
WNP #620728 18/04/19 11:35 AM
WNP Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
I guess it depends. If he’s demanding to play week in week out regardless of form etc then no he’s not for us.

If he’s just asking for a decent amount of game time to continue to develope and to show what he can do/make a contribution then that’s fair enough.

No player should expect to play guaranteed.

WNP #620740 19/04/19 03:01 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By WNP
I guess it depends. If he’s demanding to play week in week out regardless of form etc then no he’s not for us.

If he’s just asking for a decent amount of game time to continue to develope and to show what he can do/make a contribution then that’s fair enough.

Nobody can demand that and I don't think anybody does. However, as any good player, he should demand what's the plan with him, first team player, bench warmer, rotate with other players regularly to begin with.

WNP #620744 19/04/19 12:13 PM
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By WNP

Nobody can demand that and I don't think anybody does. However, as any good player, he should demand what's the plan with him, first team player, bench warmer, rotate with other players regularly to begin with.

If we can secure a trophy this season it will be up to players to sell themselves to us not the other way around. A big fee by comparison to what you and others previously spent does not guarantee a place immediately in the starting line up. Similarly a small fee paid does not mean you will be bench material.

When you win things you can ask a player how does he expect to get into such a fantastic team. Let's not have the tail wagging the dog here. No place in our squad for players with tickets on themselves.

WNP #620771 20/04/19 12:15 PM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
You can understand why any forward joining Liverpool would want some re-assurance on playing time as our front 3 rarely changes (mostly because we do not have the same quality to com on), if he is good enough, he will get games as we will be going for 4 trophies next season, any top club he joins will not guarantee games.

WNP #620777 20/04/19 08:45 PM
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I also think that a player like this would not want to jeopardise his international career, especially being German. If you look at Salah, Mane and even Shaqiri their place in their national teams is pretty much assured. For a young German this may be difficult not getting into a national team because of not getting first team action abroad.

This could be difficult if we were looking to sign both Werner and Brandt.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion