Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
We need to support Arsenal tomorrow night.

An Arsenal win, makes it essential for Spurs and Man It's to compete when they play Man City or risk losing a top 4 position and that CL place to Arsenal.

For Spurs with no Cl and that new stadium to pay for they will be huggered moneywise.

Man Utd with no CL puts them in side straits with getting back to compete in CL.

Arsenal winning tomorrow means they can't lose to Man City.

Come on you gunners.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Easy for me as I watch most of their games with my brother who is a gunner. You make a fair point. Will be supporting all the others aswell.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
i want the to four to be like so

liverpool
city
chelsea ( transfer ban and hazard leaving)
utd (those cuntz will spend big regardless of CL money)
spurs (wont av ££ for transfers as they have stadium 2 pay for)
arsenal (keep them down so its one less team to fight us next season)

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
We need to support Arsenal tomorrow night.

An Arsenal win, makes it essential for Spurs and Man It's to compete when they play Man City or risk losing a top 4 position and that CL place to Arsenal.

For Spurs with no Cl and that new stadium to pay for they will be huggered moneywise.

Man Utd with no CL puts them in side straits with getting back to compete in CL.

Arsenal winning tomorrow means they can't lose to Man City.

Come on you gunners.

+ 1. You never know it could be that little bit of pressure that breaks the camel's back! Come on ye gunners!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By *** Suso ***
i want the to four to be like so

liverpool
city
chelsea ( transfer ban and hazard leaving)
utd (those cuntz will spend big regardless of CL money)
spurs (wont av ££ for transfers as they have stadium 2 pay for)
arsenal (keep them down so its one less team to fight us next season)

Can't be having Utd in Top 4 no matter what, even if they do spend big. The more they are out the spotlight of the CL the less likely any half decent player will want to play there, unless they pay them Sanchez wages which will unsettle them with every player in their 1st team wanting more!

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
It has to be:

Liverpool
City
Arsenal
Tottenham

Preferrably in that order.

Don't want Plastic Chelski or Manure even close to the CL spots.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Maybe not on most folks radar, but...

Brighton v Cardiff tomorrow night

Cardiff are our next opponents away on Sunday and are in the last remaining relegation spot 5 points behind Brighton with a -17 GD deficit to them. If Cardiff lose they are effectively down with only 4 games remaining after tomorrow's game with both Brighton and Southampton (who are just above Brighton) having a game in hand on Cardiff.

We need Brighton to win to take the fight out of Cardiff when we play them. Hopefully Spurs the day before can get something at City.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
On the other hand, if Cardiff comes and play to win, then it may open up the game more for us to attack.
If they are already down, they could come and double park their bus. Neil Warnock would gladly do that I believe.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
It's Porto tomorrow night for me. We need to be 100% focused and up for this away game in Portugal, else they could very easily turn us and our two goal advantage over. An early goal would take the sting out of them I think, and then we have the chance to play with confidence and knock in a couple more before the final whistle. Hope Klopp fields a top side, as a statement win here will add even more pressure on city as well as seeing us through to the semi's.

Last edited by Hercules/AF 58; 16/04/19 10:35 PM.
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Yes more or less the best XI to start. Then at 60 minutes take 3 of them off for a rest, when all is settled!

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion