Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
Tiresome, if you could absorb what you read, the original date was before Easter......!! As also pointed out it's from a single source, but you are aware of that.......

The single source was pointed out as a former Priest, of Rome, whom is English. He stumbled across systemic hypocritic leadership of the Catholic church..

NOTE

I take the point of the other posters stating the hygiene aspect... That is no doubt relevant, yet - due to the other aspects that appear to be coming out of Rome, I believe it to be significant...

Tiresome........ Please enlighten me at WHAT POINT did I state this was gospel (excuse the pun), maybe NONE?... All I have stated that there was a rumour that I CANNOT confirm yet.,,,,,,

So why are you doing your spoilt child best to suggest I have stated it was fact? Having said that, I sense this is a legitimate prophecy (maybe not best description), I believe there is substance to this, for the reasons and claimed others not shared.

I am not in the Catholic church nor favourable of any other religion before bias is claimed by Tiresome Reds.......

The very least this Pope has done is cover up knowledge of CHILD sexual abuse... Isn't the bad enough in it's self??

Tiresome a TASK for you if you care, look into the meaning of the Pope wearing of RED SHOES..

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RafaB
Tiresome, if you could absorb what you read, the original date was before Easter......!! As also pointed out it's from a single source, but you are aware of that.......

The single source was pointed out as a former Priest, of Rome, whom is English. He stumbled across systemic hypocritic leadership of the Catholic church..

NOTE

I take the point of the other posters stating the hygiene aspect... That is no doubt relevant, yet - due to the other aspects that appear to be coming out of Rome, I believe it to be significant...

Tiresome........ Please enlighten me at WHAT POINT did I state this was gospel (excuse the pun), maybe NONE?... All I have stated that there was a rumour that I CANNOT confirm yet.,,,,,,

So why are you doing your spoilt child best to suggest I have stated it was fact? Having said that, I sense this is a legitimate prophecy (maybe not best description), I believe there is substance to this, for the reasons and claimed others not shared.

I am not in the Catholic church nor favourable of any other religion before bias is claimed by Tiresome Reds.......

The very least this Pope has done is cover up knowledge of CHILD sexual abuse... Isn't the bad enough in it's self??

Tiresome a TASK for you if you care, look into the meaning of the Pope wearing of RED SHOES..

So what other RUMOURS do you have to share to look stupid?

R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
Tired Reds - sorry mate,

I probably come across strong regarding this matter, thus, not taking into account your religious beliefs which must be quite devout, I apologise for this.

This will be almost impossible for you to believe that the Pope could do these things, and be usurped by 3 Cardinals.......Just as his predecessor was...

There is a name for you to look at for greater insight (will be difficult to digest for a devout believer), KEVIN ANNETT - British, ex Priest of Rome - qualified Vatican Exorcist.

Kevin Annett now fronts - ITCCS - International Tribunal Crimes against Church and State..

Sheriffs of the above ITCCS during Easter week will act with Police agencies to share and act on evidence of abuse within the church..

Feb 23rd 2019 (not confirmed)- Crowd of Demonstrators, surrounded Jesuit church San Lorenzo Church Rome, this was to STOP Child Sacrifice taking place IN THE CHURCH mentioned, it induced the Police to act and stop what was happening inside the Church.
Police neither confirm nor deny this event....

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
Well obviously he's not left or dead, no info released to confirm the date mentioned by Kevin Annett...

I do however believe the rumours of a Pope who's power has been taken from him - TOO many avenues confirming the original allegation of a powerless Pope...

Of interest, maybe, Francis (Pope), kissed the FEET of South Sudanese dignitaries, also kissed the mouth of a Muslim Or Imam.... (non Christian)

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Well obviously he's not left or dead, no info released to confirm the date mentioned by Kevin Annett...

I do however believe the rumours of a Pope who's power has been taken from him - TOO many avenues confirming the original allegation of a powerless Pope...

Of interest, maybe, Francis (Pope), kissed the FEET of South Sudanese dignitaries, also kissed the mouth of a Muslim Or Imam.... (non Christian)

Isn't the weather lovely.

R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
Not today - it raining...

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Crap again

Last edited by TiredReds; 26/04/19 03:38 AM.
R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
Pope and Imam kissed each other in an inter-religious meet
February 5, 2019 - FROM the Sentinel.. pic available.. Note the date 2019...

APRIL 11, 2019 / 4:48 PM / 15 DAYS AGO
Pope kisses feet of South Sudan leaders, urging them to keep the peace - FROM Reuters pic available..

This on top of the Popes refusal to allow Catholic worshipers to kiss Papal ring - as mentioned before on the topic... Claiming cleanliness/germs, rather ppl kiss the Papal ring than kiss their feet or blokes mouth???

All is not well in Pope land...

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
19 academics send letter to Vatican accuse POPE of 7 counts of Heresy.. That was in the last 10 days...

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
19 academics send letter to Vatican accuse POPE of 7 counts of Heresy.. That was in the last 10 days...

So when the fk is he being kicked out? Before Sept, else I will report you to him, he is coming to Mauritius.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion