Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
RafaB Offline OP
Under 18 Player
OP Offline
Under 18 Player
R
I have stumbled across this rumour - it appears to have a basis of legitimacy, however I cannot prove this as fact......yet.

POPE Francis has had his power removed as the papal, 3 Cardinals from the power behind the Vatican - College of Cardinals, have assumed the power from the POPE. One of the Cardinals is German, named Cardinal G Muller along with 2 other Cardinals.

Power has been taken from the POPE due to the embarrassment he has caused the Vatican and Catholic Church..

He will step down before the end of April 2019 - it's believed it will be before Easter, as there is a special feast around this period - the aim is for the POPE to leave before the feast...

Should he refuse to follow the request of leaving, he will leave the post by not surviving (terminated)......

POPE Frances is believed to be a member of the 9th CIRCLE... However the 3 Cardinals whom assumed the Papal power are also alleged to be 9th Circle members...

If anyone requires explanation of what the 9th Circle is, I can give some limited info on it... There are massive allegations not mentioned here...

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RafaB
I have stumbled across this rumour - it appears to have a basis of legitimacy, however I cannot prove this as fact......yet.

POPE Francis has had his power removed as the papal, 3 Cardinals from the power behind the Vatican - College of Cardinals, have assumed the power from the POPE. One of the Cardinals is German, named Cardinal G Muller along with 2 other Cardinals.

Power has been taken from the POPE due to the embarrassment he has caused the Vatican and Catholic Church..

He will step down before the end of April 2019 - it's believed it will be before Easter, as there is a special feast around this period - the aim is for the POPE to leave before the feast...

Should he refuse to follow the request of leaving, he will leave the post by not surviving (terminated)......

POPE Frances is believed to be a member of the 9th CIRCLE... However the 3 Cardinals whom assumed the Papal power are also alleged to be 9th Circle members...

If anyone requires explanation of what the 9th Circle is, I can give some limited info on it... There are massive allegations not mentioned here...

Is this a new movie?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You ever seen Nude Nuns with Big Guns Vish?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba

The plot in that movie was very underrated

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba

No, will try to check that. Any tips on which site?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

TBH the far left have targeted Catholicism & Judaism for a number of years. Most Western Societies have been built on Catholic and Jewish values and traditions and there has been a coup to undermine these to help with the influx of immigrants of radical faiths into Western Societies. What better way to create chaos / mayhem than attacking the principles of those Societies, for the ultimate goal of a one World Government.
We are not far away from 1984 if it continues and people accept
Unelected Bureaucrats to Govern them.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles

TBH the far left have targeted Catholicism & Judaism for a number of years. Most Western Societies have been built on Catholic and Jewish values and traditions and there has been a coup to undermine these to help with the influx of immigrants of radical faiths into Western Societies. What better way to create chaos / mayhem than attacking the principles of those Societies, for the ultimate goal of a one World Government.

Have you ever heard of the Inquisition carried out by the Catholic church? Some history might help to have a broader perspective.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Yes I have Vish, however like most things in history we learn by it and move on, all that we once knew of Civilized Society is currently being eroded away by design!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
One Love.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles

TBH the far left have targeted Catholicism & Judaism for a number of years. Most Western Societies have been built on Catholic and Jewish mind control and there has been a coup to undermine these to help with the influx of immigrants of radical faiths into Western Societies. What better way to create chaos / mayhem than attacking the principles of those Societies, for the ultimate goal of a one World Government.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion