KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hyperbollocks at it's most extreme..Miss you KP.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
sure we have the same kinda right wing nutters in here, same kinda convo's happened here too, "invasion, taking over, out birthing us.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
sure we have the same kinda right wing nutters in here, same kinda convo's happened here too, "invasion, taking over, out birthing us.

Bit fukking harsh ain’t it? Just because some express an opinion that isn’t your far left ideology doesn’t mean they’d do this kind of thing.

Proper fukking insulting that and quite a disgusting thing to say. Far left at its best.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 20/03/19 07:30 AM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah yeah , wasn;t me spouting the nonsense..i was told it was an invasion and that my kids be forced to wear a burka ..remember it well and yes its the same lunatic right crap that murderer spouted..so get insulted all u like i don't care.hate speech leads to this

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Typical left wing bollox. You’re just showing yourself to be no better than those you’re supposed to be against. Proper fukking clown.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By EMP

Bit fukking harsh ain’t it? Just because some express an opinion that isn’t your far left ideology doesn’t mean they’d do this kind of thing.

Proper fukking insulting that and quite a disgusting thing to say. Far left at its best.
Some opinions are dangerous when they get in a wrong uns head.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By EMP

Some opinions are dangerous when they get in a wrong uns head.

Well of course but the only wrong un in here is emp. To suggest that some of the things said by some in here is one step from getting an assault rifle and killing 50 people in a mosque is just plain fukking wrong. It’s fukkwits like him spouting that crap that turns people against their ‘cause’.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
How can it be wrong when it's just been proved right?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
When you have the twisted view of others born out of intolerance and ignorance,anything is possible when you possess that much hate.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
When you have the twisted view of others born out of intolerance and ignorance,anything is possible when you possess that much hate.

Nothing posted in here is anywhere close to that level. Emp is plain wrong in the head to even suggest it is!

He and his far left nutters are the epitome of intolerance. Whether we like people’s views or not, we live in a free speech society. Unless of course you’re a far left idiot and then it has to be what they want to hear. They’re as much a bunch of fukking lunatics as the far right.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion