Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Absolutely shocking mass murder of innocent people by a lunatic white supremacist.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Proper nob head and that’s going easy on him. One day we’ll realise that we’re all humans, all the same whatever our beliefs and stop killing each other.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Absolutely shocking mass murder of innocent people by a lunatic white supremacist.

Difficult to understand how they can do such things.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Senseless in every way.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
It is Stan but the politicization rhetoric afterwards is all aimed one way. Here's something you'll never see or hear in the MSM...

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/

The Global Terrorism Database (GTD) is an open-source database including information on terrorist events around the world from 1970 through 2017 (with annual updates planned for the future). Unlike many other event databases, the GTD includes systematic data on domestic as well as international terrorist incidents that have occurred during this time period and now includes more than 180,000 cases.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
It is Stan but the politicization rhetoric afterwards is all aimed one way. Here's something you'll never see or hear in the MSM...

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/

The Global Terrorism Database (GTD) is an open-source database including information on terrorist events around the world from 1970 through 2017 (with annual updates planned for the future). Unlike many other event databases, the GTD includes systematic data on domestic as well as international terrorist incidents that have occurred during this time period and now includes more than 180,000 cases.

I think everybody is well aware that a majority of terrorists attack is Muslim, I am not sure what your point is. You seem very annoyed with the coverage in Christchurch, it is not different to the attacks in Paris, London, Nice, Manchester etc.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Looks like an Islamic attack in Utrecht today with one killed and two badly injured. We are used to this now. The shootings in christchurch were dreadful and the people injured or killed entirely innocent as those killed in Islamic attacks. However this is what happens when order breaks down. The vast majority of Muslim people are decent peaceful people however there is a problem. I have lived most of my life near towns like Bradford Blackburn preston and they are completely divided Muslim and non Muslim never the two mix. That's the same pattern the world over add to that cultural differences, child abuse, sexual attacks, etc along with medieval fantaucal religious beliefs and we have a dangerous mix. Not all Muslims are like that the majority are not but a large minority are. Add to that potentially politicians denying the brexit vote and further social disorder and the likeyhood of far right parties taking power and we have a very dangerous mix indeed.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Looks like an Islamic attack in Utrecht today with one killed and two badly injured. We are used to this now. The shootings in christchurch were dreadful and the people injured or killed entirely innocent as those killed in Islamic attacks. However this is what happens when order breaks down. The vast majority of Muslim people are decent peaceful people however there is a problem. I have lived most of my life near towns like Bradford Blackburn preston and they are completely divided Muslim and non Muslim never the two mix. That's the same pattern the world over add to that cultural differences, child abuse, sexual attacks, etc along with medieval fantaucal religious beliefs and we have a dangerous mix. Not all Muslims are like that the majority are not but a large minority are. Add to that potentially politicians denying the brexit vote and further social disorder and the likeyhood of far right parties taking power and we have a very dangerous mix indeed.

If Brexiters thought that Muslims came from Poland, then they are more stupid than I thought. You said yourself that after Brexit people around the world would have equal possibilities to come to UK unlike what it is today with EU nationals having priority, get ready to get people from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria etc,

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

If Brexiters thought that Muslims came from Poland, then they are more stupid than I thought. You said yourself that after Brexit people around the world would have equal possibilities to come to UK unlike what it is today with EU nationals having priority, get ready to get people from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria etc,

You are not understanding what I am saying we have had moderate politics for hundreds of years. That is at risk. If that breaks down (as it has in much of the EU) then it opens the door to extremists. The issue of Islam is entirely different to brexit but the two will become emeshed together if order breaks down.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

You are not understanding what I am saying we have had moderate politics for hundreds of years. That is at risk. If that breaks down (as it has in much of the EU) then it opens the door to extremists. The issue of Islam is entirely different to brexit but the two will become emeshed together if order breaks down.

As long as you (meaning moderates like you) don't vote for extremists, it won't happen, don't worry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion