Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 6 61 62
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ridiculous.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Because we should not have to keep voting until we give the answer the politicians want AND from what they are saying leave wont be on the ballot paper. Part remain or remain will be the only options.

Serious question, did you know the relationship you would have after leaving when you voted in the referendum? I remember the leavers saying that the EU needs a deal more than the UK and for sure there will be a trade deal. What did you vote for, no deal or Theresa May's deal or something else?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Because we should not have to keep voting until we give the answer the politicians want AND from what they are saying leave wont be on the ballot paper. Part remain or remain will be the only options.

Serious question, did you know the relationship you would have after leaving when you voted in the referendum? I remember the leavers saying that the EU needs a deal more than the UK and for sure there will be a trade deal. What did you vote for, no deal or Theresa May's deal or something else?

I voted to leave the EU which means leaving the ECJ, single market and customs union those were my red lines anything else I can cope with. However this tactic of trying to define the precise agreement and saying it wasn't on the ballot paper is a ruse to get another referendum to stop brexit. The people were asked the basic question it's up to the government to implement the detail which incidently was on the government leaflet sent to all households before the vote which I still have.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Vish look on utube

The choice is in your hands david Cameron

That was the prime ministers hstoric speech to the nation whereas Cameron clearly campaigned to remain there is no doubt he clearly stated the choice is yours and the government will implement what you decide. And that was followed up by a leaflet to every home in Britain saying the same

To go back on that now would have incalculable consequences.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Vish look on utube

The choice is in your hands david Cameron

That was the prime ministers hstoric speech to the nation whereas Cameron clearly campaigned to remain there is no doubt he clearly stated the choice is yours and the government will implement what you decide. And that was followed up by a leaflet to every home in Britain saying the same

To go back on that now would have incalculable consequences.

What consequences?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I don't know they are incalculable.

However two things I am hearing about are rolling road blocks across the nation and thousands crowding outside Westminster stopping people going in or out. It might be rubbish. However at the end of the day politicians have riot police and the army they will win in any confrontation of that nature. However what will screw them and over which they have no power is new political parties coming to power. That I feel is a certainty.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

However two things I am hearing about are rolling road blocks across the nation and thousands crowding outside Westminster stopping people going in or out. It might be rubbish. However at the end of the day politicians have riot police and the army they will win in any confrontation of that nature. However what will screw them and over which they have no power is new political parties coming to power. That I feel is a certainty.

Would be interesting to see the soap continuing, part 2 now.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Or you could all just vote labour and get rid of that looney tory party with all that russian putin money washing around in it. vote labour and see how u do. protect the worker.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Well if you get No Šeal the road blocks will happen as if by magic.

So basically theses people will make the politicians pay by stopping normal people going about their every day business.

I can see these people have thought their plans through very carefully.

Brexiteers by any chance?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Or you could all just vote labour and get rid of that looney tory party with all that russian putin money washing around in it. vote labour and see how u do. protect the worker.

There will be no jobs and hence workers to protect.

Page 4 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 6 61 62

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion