Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 61 62
#618759 26/02/19 08:28 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
It looks to be over for me the establishment won't allow it.

Theresa Mays deal will be voted down, it will be delayed and eventually we will be made to vote again in a rigged vote Theresa Mays deal vs remain. And the establishment will do everything it can to make Theresa Mays deal as bad as possible. For those who want to leave the EU it wont be on the ballot paper.

The choice will be part remain or remain and many brexiteers think Theresa Mays deal is a sell out hence they are narrowing the leave vote.

If this was a third world country our politicians would be campaigning saying it was corrupt and the UN should intervene.

Democracy British establishment style 2019 get your yellow vest ordered

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Here's the deal:

Option 1: We win the title... but have to stay in the EU
Option 2: We get Brexit... But no title

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
The original Vote was proven cheated and rigged by putin money and the leavers had no problem with that.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I voted to remain and would do so again. However I do not believe we should be voting again.

What a fukking mess.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
was silly for sure

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
What happened Independence Day.

I had my bunting and fireworks ordered.

Don't despair Stan, I think Theresa has just kicked the can a little bit further down the road.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
It looks to be over for me the establishment won't allow it.

Theresa Mays deal will be voted down, it will be delayed and eventually we will be made to vote again in a rigged vote Theresa Mays deal vs remain. And the establishment will do everything it can to make Theresa Mays deal as bad as possible. For those who want to leave the EU it wont be on the ballot paper.

The choice will be part remain or remain and many brexiteers think Theresa Mays deal is a sell out hence they are narrowing the leave vote.

If this was a third world country our politicians would be campaigning saying it was corrupt and the UN should intervene.

Democracy British establishment style 2019 get your yellow vest ordered

Nobody knows for sure what would happen but I understand that most if not all government reports predict a catastrophy in a no deal scenario. I ask myself if the majority voted for a catastrophy and if yes, whether they understood the catastrophy.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Thank you for your replies.

From what I can gather the vote to leave the EU was achieved by cheating and criminal activity. In addition the people who voted were lacking in sufficient intelligence to know what they were voting for. Had they had the required intelligence they would surely have voted to stay in the glorious EU which is so pleasant it's citizens are on the streets celebrating every day with beautiful yellow coats on.

We should cancel brexit immediately I am also unconvinced future public voting should be allowed as clearly the behaviour has been unacceptable. Democracy is always stronger without asking the public their opinion

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Thank you for your replies.

From what I can gather the vote to leave the EU was achieved by cheating and criminal activity. In addition the people who voted were lacking in sufficient intelligence to know what they were voting for. Had they had the required intelligence they would surely have voted to stay in the glorious EU which is so pleasant it's citizens are on the streets celebrating every day with beautiful yellow coats on.

We should cancel brexit immediately I am also unconvinced future public voting should be allowed as clearly the behaviour has been unacceptable. Democracy is always stronger without asking the public their opinion

It's going to take you ages to get all them toys back into your pram.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He’s got a point though Shaggy. There was a democratic vote (despite what emp says) and it now seems that our politicians are trying to find a way out of it. Whether that’s good or bad I don’t know but it will make a lot of disillusioned people even more so.

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 61 62

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion