KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Good to see that Red Jezza thinks she should be allowed back in. No surprise from an anti Semitic terrorist sympathiser.

Surprised it took him so long to be honest and that none of the far left have come out about it.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 21/02/19 09:42 PM.
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Does anyone else think it's suspicious that we have this bird wanting back in the UK after Syria..

The USA has a similar story, no child in this one, just a woman who wants back in the USA, it differs as she was born to Yemeni Ambassador in USA, they state as she is ambassadors daughter she is not USA citizen..

There got to be hundreds wanting back into their old countries - strange they pick these two women, at the same time - same argument, shall they be allowed into the countries..

Anyone smell a rat?? Or was it to hide stuff that was also news worthy??

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Good to see that Red Jezza thinks she should be allowed back in. No surprise from an anti Semitic terrorist sympathiser.

Surprised it took him so long to be honest and that none of the far left have come out about it.

I rather think Sajid Javed is playing politics as that girl doesn't have double nationality, so I don't think she can be stripped off of the UK nationality. Not that I like Corbyn, especially economical policies, but he looks to be a man of principles. Despite the poll that the majority in UK do not want her to return, he is not afraid to say the contrary.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
She has a Bangladeshi connection so he’s within his rights to strip it at least pending an appeal. Ultimately she’ll be let in as there are too many soft cvnts in this country and those same soft cvnts will moan when she kills someone.

As for Corbyn, he’s just a terrorist sympathiser. He probably agrees with her and what she’s done. It’s not just his economics but his love of such people that’ll put this country under a huge threat.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh deary dear.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yep. How anyone can vote for that clown is beyond me. Our streets would be full of people like her if he gets in. Would you feel safe then?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
She has a Bangladeshi connection so he’s within his rights to strip it at least pending an appeal. Ultimately she’ll be let in as there are too many soft cvnts in this country and those same soft cvnts will moan when she kills someone.

As for Corbyn, he’s just a terrorist sympathiser. He probably agrees with her and what she’s done. It’s not just his economics but his love of such people that’ll put this country under a huge threat.

What a load of BS, having a connection doesn't make anybody get a nationality. Nationality is only obtained automatically by birth, otherwise it has to be applied for and accepted by the country. Would like to see what Sajid Javid does if ever she reaches the UK border with her British passport.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Her mum is from Bangladesh apparently so she could apply there for citizenship. And did she not chose her state? You know, the Islamic one? She only wants to come home now it’s all gone to shitte for them.

R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Will she be able to claim benefits through her child even if she doesn't live here, as was claimed the Polish or Romanians did when their families where back home?

Canada will take anyone..... Woman locks herself in room claims she fears for her life, Canada took her in no questions asked... They got loads of space....

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Her mum is from Bangladesh apparently so she could apply there for citizenship. And did she not chose her state? You know, the Islamic one? She only wants to come home now it’s all gone to shitte for them.

Look, I don't want her back neither just looking at it from a legal perspective. You are right to say that she could apply for Bangladesh citizenship but she is only British right now and Bangladesh could refuse. In fact, this is a British government problem, not Bangladesh, she was born and bred in UK. If ISIS was a recognised country, then there wouldn't be any issues to take away her citizenship though UK allow double citizenship unlike lots of countries including Germany where you need to choose.

What I am saying is Sajid Javid is playing politics and talking shyte IMO whereas Corbyn is just saying the obvious. As I said, would be interesting to see what UK does if she arrives at the border with her passport. IMO, they would have no option but to let her in, though she will be jailed at the beginning at least. Then it will go through the legal process and the government will have to prove what she did wrong. I don't think that in your legal system, going to Iraq or Syria is a crime. The only reason to keep her in custody i see is that she would poae a secirity risk. Interesting.

After Brexit you'll have more Bangladeshis and the likes coming as it will become more complicated for East Europeans. Somebody will need to do the dirty jobs British don't want to do

Last edited by TiredReds; 23/02/19 04:43 AM.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion