Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
#618074 10/02/19 08:00 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
We need to beat united at old Trafford. No I would be happy with a point claptrap we have to win. Why ? Because right now it's as much about the psychology City made a huge statement today and I am pretty sure they are banking on us to drop points at old Trafford. Getting a result at old Trafford is never easy (although we do play well there) and particularly so at the moment when they look unbeatable.

No matter beat them is what we are going to have to do.

I am not interested in excuses or your reasons why it will be difficult

It has to happen

See to it !

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Agreed. Does not matter how hard it is. We need to beat UTD. We basically lost our bottle against Leicester. City are now flexing their muscles with a 6-0 win against Chelsea.

It's a mental hurdle we need to over come

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
We need to beat united at old Trafford. No I would be happy with a point claptrap we have to win. Why ? Because right now it's as much about the psychology City made a huge statement today and I am pretty sure they are banking on us to drop points at old Trafford. Getting a result at old Trafford is never easy (although we do play well there) and particularly so at the moment when they look unbeatable.

It has to happen

See to it !

Wilkij is working on that, should be ok

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Is he ?

Thank god !

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I think we should definitely try and beat them.

(Disclaimer: This is a positive post)

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It has to happen

See to it !

No shitte Sherlock.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

It has to happen

See to it !

Wilkij is working on that, should be ok

Oh dear.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Hopefully PSG and Chelsea soften Utd up before we play them.
Not having Mou there should in theory have Utd playing more open expansive Football against us instead of the usual anti-football of 10 men behind the ball against us...it should play into our hands.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The Bournemouth game was encouraging and had shades of last season when we were quick and incisive attacking. We need to do the same in the next 2 games coming up - 1st leg v Bayern and Utd, we can't go back to the laboured approach against these 2 teams because we won't get a positive result v either.

I still say it's ridiculous why the Everton v Citeh game was rearranged 17 days before, instead of after and has had a huge implication on this season. Still haven't heard or read the reasoning behind that by the PL or FA, it was UNPRECEDENTED... never been done before! City have 14 days before we get to play our 27th PL game and even up the games played total. There is definitely something not right about that because in the past teams who were successful negating cup comp rounds did so at the perils of fixture congestion later in the season, NEVER BEFORE!

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
The United game will be HUGE. The last few seasons they have been a mess thanks to Jose's mind games with his own players. Now they are up for a fight and we have to be warriors and stand tall. Likely result is a draw. I would be happy with that 'cause there is still a long way to go.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion