Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Yeah I was delighted to see PSG turn them over, takes the gloss off them a bit, so all good.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By chesterville
I read Ole's comments after the match. Heaping praise on PSG and saying they are a class better. Even if they are, its not the kind of language I would use as a manager. You should be fired up and rallying the men for another fight. This is good because I hate the mancs and Ole is looking more like a meek pussy instead of a brutish assassin. Keep up that loser talk please Ole!

I hope he does get the OT job on a permanent basis because of the relationship he has with their fans. It will make it all the more harder for the board to remove him when they are not achieving because he is a fan favorite who is admired / loved and it's sometimes very hard to see the wood for the trees when you have a connection like that as a fan.

Agreed. Hopefully they play nice football, but just miss out on top 4. Or scrape in, give him the job, and fail to qualify...

If they get someone like Poch he'd catapult them to competing at the top within a couple years.

Since managed by Ole, they are the best team in the league, must say I didn't expect that. Now, we can play a role to hinder their progress to the top 4 this season, Klopp should be able to beat a rookie manager as Tuchel did yesterday without 2 of their star players. Ole has shown that he is at least as good as Poch so far after collecting more points than him and beating Spurs. Ole was just realistic in his interview and if some fans cannot see reality, then they are just stupid

Last edited by TiredReds; 13/02/19 02:41 PM.
R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R

He's still an unknown quantity and winning a lot of winnable games after the misery of Mourinho doesn't put him anywhere near Poch. They still have a very good, expensive team that finished 2nd last season and just needed some short term feel-good factor. I don't know what'll happen, but I doubt it'll last once the defeats start. They've still got a lot of momentum going into the game with us.

I'd rather the owners gambled on him though than go for a proven top manager.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn

He's still an unknown quantity and winning a lot of winnable games after the misery of Mourinho doesn't put him anywhere near Poch. They still have a very good, expensive team that finished 2nd last season and just needed some short term feel-good factor. I don't know what'll happen, but I doubt it'll last once the defeats start. They've still got a lot of momentum going into the game with us.

I'd rather the owners gambled on him though than go for a proven top manager.

Spurs and Arsenal away are not winnable, even Klopp didn't do that this season.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We beat Spurs 1-2. And both are winnable, especially Arsenal who are more than a bit flakey most of the time.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
We beat Spurs 1-2. And both are winnable, especially Arsenal who are more than a bit flakey most of the time.

Did we beat Arsenal at the Emirates, might have missed that?

Last edited by TiredReds; 13/02/19 05:09 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Did I say we did? You really need to go back to school and learn to read.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
laugh

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Did I say we did? You really need to go back to school and learn to read.

It's like selective hearing isn't it?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know. He’d say anything to try and be right.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion