KopTalk sources have provided exclusive info relating to our interest in Sandro Tonali and Nico Elvedi over the last couple of weeks. I purchased both on Football Index as a result and have seen significant profits as a result!

Compared to players that I have snapped up for fun (because I maybe like them), the ones we are covering on the news here are the ones making the money so far.

Now whether they sign for us or not, they are expected to secure big-money moves in the future.

Basically, the players we are hearing about first are soon gaining profit on their share value and I think that has to be a good thing for me personally. I say 'me' opposed to 'you' or 'us' because I don't want to assume that I'm giving you advice LOL. You should make your own calls, only because I don't want you thinking I'm a better judge than you!

My tactic is to buy players, especially younger ones, who are mooted as gaining attention from us before such claims hit the mainstream media in the UK.

I'm making decent profits so far and the only losses I have are on sentimental and experimental purchases.

I'd like to point out that I'm doing this for a bit of fun as opposed to spending money betting on the odd game for entertainment. At least I still have my money this way grin

I have joined some Facebook groups and am picking up tips and advice along the way.

Learn more about the Football Index here: http://www.koptalk.com/football-index/