Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Flames #617859 07/02/19 10:33 AM
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
not skimming through all the posts but I am sure all jumping on the bandwagon. FFS

yes it may still be another false dawn but if it wasnt for Klopp we wouldnt have one this year. so lets enjoy the ride

I am as [oops] off as anyone else here on the lost opportunity shitty provided but unless you can kick FSG out , sack Klopp and bring on our own version of Galacticos or whatever, I wouldnt get this emotional.

we will win when we deserve to be champions. we have played well but I would say lady luck has been on our side more often than not which had not happened in our previous false dawns. lets still keep hope.

Players need a fire in their bellies. we win a game and shitty lose or drop points at the same time and we will be celebrating this weekend.

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Flames
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Is that an answer?

is that a question?

Looks like you are an expert in basic fundamentals of football

i dont visit here that often now but flames has certainly lost it with his puns n the cool side. used to be fun back then

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Flames #617863 07/02/19 11:42 AM
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
My view of the season so far is..
Great start and fabulous results.
Lots of overdue luck in many matches, but in many previous seasons we had no luck at all.
Later, playing style became increasingly conservative as the defence was rock solid, midfield was also pedestrian, but our attack could jimmy the necessary goals.
This year to start we have played even more conservatively/sluggishly & rode our luck even more, muggled out wins and injuries came on, we conceded the FA Cup as a waste of time.
The recent phase is one of increasingly sluggish play, injuries and inadequate bench talent and luck running out.
Currently I am angry and disappointed. Regardless of our table position, our current form and playing style will not win us any trophies this season. Its weak and disjointed. Klopp has to fix it NOW.

Flames #617868 07/02/19 01:42 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
We win no prizes for the least amount of defeats in the PL.
It's the draws that are going to kill us!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion