Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I wonder how close we might be to breaking FFP ourselves or running the risk of not being able to implement plans in the summer if we splashed out in January. Given the seriousness of the defence situation surely a stopgap on loan should have been deployed.

I can understand having a plan but leaving us this short seems crazy. I can only think that we have a couple of youngsters who are ready to be thrown in if absolutely necessary.

Against Leicester Henderson did ok but Matip was booked taking one for the team when Henderson forgot he wasn't a midfielder and got caught too high up the pitch.
It's not only a win v West Ham but a clean sheet to put the doubts aside.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By SSO
I wonder how close we might be to breaking FFP ourselves or running the risk of not being able to implement plans in the summer if we splashed out in January. Given the seriousness of the defence situation surely a stopgap on loan should have been deployed.

I can understand having a plan but leaving us this short seems crazy. I can only think that we have a couple of youngsters who are ready to be thrown in if absolutely necessary.

Against Leicester Henderson did ok but Matip was booked taking one for the team when Henderson forgot he wasn't a midfielder and got caught too high up the pitch.
It's not only a win v West Ham but a clean sheet to put the doubts aside.

Don't think we are anywhere near breaking FFP rules with the record profit we did in the last Financial year.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Maybe Klopp should also be having a long hard look at his medical setup. How is it that so long after Gomez injured his leg that they're only now thinking of X-rays and a possible operation? That sounds like a pretty sloppy medical setup to me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Maybe Klopp should also be having a long hard look at his medical setup. How is it that so long after Gomez injured his leg that they're only now thinking of X-rays and a possible operation? That sounds like a pretty sloppy medical setup to me.

Do you really think they did the x-ray after a few weeks, in what world are you living? They would do xrays continuously to monitor

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Do you really think they did the x-ray after a few weeks, in what world are you living? They would do xrays continuously to monitor

Not very efficacious those X-rays then if they're only now thinking about operation? Sounds like a Laurel and Hardy operation to me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Not very efficacious those X-rays then if they're only now thinking about operation? Sounds like a Laurel and Hardy operation to me.

No, they look how things are progressing/healing first before deciding on an operation which is usually the last resort.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

No, they look how things are progressing/healing first before deciding on an operation which is usually the last resort.

Yeah, sometimes the bone does not nit and heal as well as expected, this is not as predictable, they will continuously monitor and take the long term view on the best way to heal.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What they said. To suggest we only just x-rated him is pretty stupid.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
What they said. To suggest we only just x-rated him is pretty stupid.

Yeah, sounds like they put out an odd message based on what people are saying (not read it myself).

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion