Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 146 of 174 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I work for the Germans.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I work for the Germans.

You're fked, you'll be shot as all traitors

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Interesting brexit day today looks like the so called people's vote is dead in the water. Business kicking off about uncertainty and the Queen getting involved. Very polite and coded from her majesty but very clear

"MP,s sort it out"

Only a fool would predict anything at the moment but it does seem both main parties have accepted we have to leave. And Mays deal is not that far away from labours position just nuances on the customs union.

Only thing we now await is for our MP,s to behave like adults now that would be a step forward but we all know that's unlikely

Last edited by Stanley Park; 24/01/19 10:21 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Interesting brexit day today looks like the so called people's vote is dead in the water. Business kicking off about uncertainty and the Queen getting involved. Very polite and coded from her majesty but very clear

"MP,s sort it out"

Only a fool would predict anything at the moment but it does seem both main parties have accepted we have to leave. And Mays deal is not that far away from labours position just nuances on the customs union.

Only thing we now await is for our MP,s to behave like adults now that would be a step forward but we all know that's unlikely

Your buddy Rees Mogg wants to close the parliament, that same guy who talks a lot about sovereignty. What a cvnt

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

"MP,s sort it out"

Good luck with that last bit. And the deal could be exactly what labour want and they’d still vote it down the power hungry fukkers.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

"MP,s sort it out"

Good luck with that last bit. And the deal could be exactly what labour want and they’d still vote it down the power hungry fukkers.

From what I understand Labour wants to stay in the customs union, May just have to propose that. Except for the ERG I think the Tories would go for it. So May knows what to do

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I would bet good money that Labour would still vote it down. They’re desperate to get into power and will use this to try and get it. Why else would Corbyn not talk to May after the vote and everyone else did? He’s just [oops] off that his feeble plan to force a general election failed. “Talk to those you disagree with most” was something he said once I believe? Maybe that just applies to terrorists?

Last edited by wilkij1975; 25/01/19 09:54 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I would bet good money that Labour would still vote it down. They’re desperate to get into power and will use this to try and get it. Why else would Corbyn not talk to May after the vote and everyone else did? He’s just [oops] off that his feeble plan to force a general election failed. “Talk to those you disagree with most” was something he said once I believe? Maybe that just applies to terrorists?

He said he would talk to May once no deal is off the table which everybody but ERG say would be catastrophic. In any case the problem is mainly within the government who cannot get the majority in their own party to back the deal negotiated by their own leader. Labour or Corbyn cannot be blamed for that, why should the government rely in the opposition to get their deal through? Why should Labour help the government if their own MPs are not prepared to?

Last edited by TiredReds; 25/01/19 10:54 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Labour keep saying all options are on the table. Surely that applies to no deal too? No deal is the legal default for Brexit too so in a way can’t be taken off the table.

And yeah, the Torries are all pretty shitte at the moment too. They’re all playing games for their own good. I don’t think there’s one amongst them that gives a shitte about us lot.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The Yvette cooper amemdment if passed would take power off the British government and hand it to a bunch of remain supporting MP,s. They want to delay brexit for 9 months which gives them time to hold another rigged referendum to keep us in.

Here's a quote

" we didn't go into the referendum saying I want you to vote remain but to be honest no matter how you vote we are going to ignore you"

So who said that in January 2017 ? Yes you guessed Yvette cooper 70% of her constituents voted to leave. So much for representative democracy

We are in danger of anarchy in Britain if these jokers don't sort themselves out no wonder our ninety odd year old queen feels she has to step in.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 146 of 174 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion