Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#616629 16/01/19 07:53 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Mays deal has been trashed and she has survived a confidence vote. She is talking to other party leaders tonight. Plan B motion on Monday.

So what do you want to happen now ? Cancel brexit ? Another referendum ? No deal ? Or deal ? If deal broadly what would you like to see ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I want all current MP’s to fukk off and get in some people that have the good of the country at heart. Then they can work to deliver on the democratic vote to leave the EU.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
If there is to be a deal then there has to be cross party consensus now and thankfully May seems to realise that.

I would imagine there might be movement on a (not the) customs union and/ or the single market and maybe a guarantee of workers rights to placate labour. I can't see her getting a deal through now without opposition support.

This is a chance for politicians to redeem themselves and I would imagine a deal that enjoyed cross party suppport would be welcomed by most people.

A No Deal Brexit has to be avoided if at all possible.

But I would have absolutely no faith in the current crop of politicians finally putting the country before their parties.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
No doubt old man Steptoe will keep the no confidence votes going. Can’t see them working with the government if it means giving up the chance to seize power. Can’t see the Scotts helping either as they’re he’ll bent on remaining. Same with the Lib’s.

Got to try though and how it should’ve been done in the first place.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 16/01/19 08:19 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
No doubt old man Steptoe will keep the no confidence votes going. Can’t see them working with the government if it means giving up the chance to seize power. Can’t see the Scotts helping either as they’re he’ll bent on remaining. Same with the Lib’s.

Got to try though and how it should’ve been done in the first place.

I wouldn't be too hopeful wilki

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I won’t be. These turds have done nothing but fight amongst themselves over this for the last two years. They’re all a joke.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
If there is to be a deal then there has to be cross party consensus now and thankfully May seems to realise that.

I would imagine there might be movement on a (not the) customs union and/ or the single market and maybe a guarantee of workers rights to placate labour. I can't see her getting a deal through now without opposition support.

This is a chance for politicians to redeem themselves and I would imagine a deal that enjoyed cross party suppport would be welcomed by most people.

A No Deal Brexit has to be avoided if at all possible.

But I would have absolutely no faith in the current crop of politicians finally putting the country before their parties.

I would agree with that shaggy

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Movement on the not the customs union but not the customs unions we have to be able to strike independant trade deals. I wonder if actually May has played a very clever hand and the huge defeat was planned. Certainly going in without the support of the ERG and DUP was suicide. But she went through with it partly no choice partly as a test and demonstration. I also thought the DUP making it very clear to her she would have lost without them was significant in the politics. Expect lots of work on the backstop. If she gets the DUP and ERG on board she does not need other parties that said it would be wrong to exclude them. I don't blame May for not engaging with them before they have been playing silly games. Hopefully now common sense will prevail on all parties. I want a deal and I want broad (as much as possible national concensus ) and if that means it's not the perfect brexiteer brexit so be it.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 16/01/19 09:05 PM.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
absolute farce, disgrace and heading into the abyss or inferno. DUP and conservatives willing to destroy both the uk and ireland in order to keep power...they will go for a no deal unless the speaker of the house somehow manages to save us. Illegal vote funded by putin destroys us and he has already got his puppet to shut down the USA. The cold war is officially over and Putin wins. Well done u conservative scumbags.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I want all current MP’s to fukk off and get in some people that have the good of the country at heart. Then they can work to deliver on the democratic vote to leave the EU.

So you want a general election then, otherwise how are the MPs replaced?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Movement on the not the customs union but not the customs unions we have to be able to strike independant trade deals. I wonder if actually May has played a very clever hand and the huge defeat was planned. Certainly going in without the support of the ERG and DUP was suicide. But she went through with it partly no choice partly as a test and demonstration. I also thought the DUP making it very clear to her she would have lost without them was significant in the politics. Expect lots of work on the backstop. If she gets the DUP and ERG on board she does not need other parties that said it would be wrong to exclude them. I don't blame May for not engaging with them before they have been playing silly games. Hopefully now common sense will prevail on all parties. I want a deal and I want broad (as much as possible national concensus ) and if that means it's not the perfect brexiteer brexit so be it.

What's all this fuss about striking independent trade deals, was that the main or even significant issue before the referendum? You need to choose if you want to be able to strike independent deals or no border for trade, you cannot have both. The only people who want the former are the ERG hardliners, for a lot of Tory MPs the latter is more important. I can only see a customs union as Labour wants it + a lot of Tories.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Oh dear.

yeah oh dear indeed... bloody insane u people..insane and moronic. aaron banks got millions from a bloody russian company, the other leave campaign purposely broke the election laws of ur country , the commissioner in charge of protecting ur democracy sounded massive alarm bells and u ignore him...bloody morons. Well thanks for destroying us all with ur lets pretend we are an empire again stupid crap, only empire ur part of now is the USSR.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

I’d welcome a general election as long as none of the current MP’s are allowed to stand.

EMP #616652 17/01/19 07:18 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Oh dear.

yeah oh dear indeed... bloody insane u people..insane and moronic. aaron banks got millions from a bloody russian company, the other leave campaign purposely broke the election laws of ur country , the commissioner in charge of protecting ur democracy sounded massive alarm bells and u ignore him...bloody morons. Well thanks for destroying us all with ur lets pretend we are an empire again stupid crap, only empire ur part of now is the USSR.

Oh dear. The string vest wearing, living with his mother bedroom revolutionist isn’t happy. Typical leftie calling people names who they don’t agree with. If you’ve nothing constructive to say I don’t think we need your leftie ranting. Jog on please.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

I’d welcome a general election as long as none of the current MP’s are allowed to stand.

So you are rather describing your dream, right?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yep and it’s a wet one.

The question was what do you want to happen next and that’s what I would welcome. Will not happen and isn’t realistic but for me it’s the only way to sort out our broken system.

Labour are still fukking around and playing their games. No doubt sore and the realisation that they won’t get power is sinking in so they’re spitting their dummies. They want no deal off the table like all parties yet old man Steptoe is the only one childish enough to not even talk to May. Man of the people my fukking arse!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Corbyn behaving like a complete pillock in one of the most important phases in britains history and no thought whatsoever about the millions of labour voters in the working class heartlands who voted to leave. He cares more about Palestine than them

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He just looks like a sulky child who didn’t get what he wants. All the others who also want a no deal off the table have gone for talks. And let’s not forget, a while back Labour were the party of “nothing is off the table”. Fukking pathetic.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Parliaments MP's are a total disgrace to the country and its people of all sides.
Democracy is dead,and i for one will no longer vote for these people and enable them to thwart/belittle the democratic votes of the people.

Its a charade,everyone can see them now for what they are,anyone who accepts this level of incompetence/deception are fooling themselves.

First they come for us then they will come for you,watch this space.

I may consider very carefully voting for Corbyn If they truly betray the referendum simply to bring this country down good and proper.
As Cameron once said i believe, "we are all in this together" Ill vote Corbyn in to make sure we/they are.
Lets wait and see.
I will look forward to seeing Corbyn scream and shout at everyone in the parliament.
Come on Queenie get rid of this lot,dissolve them (as if). mad

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The Labour MP for Ipswich says it all. His constituents voted heavily to leave yet he goes on the tele box saying how he’d welcome another referendum and for the result to be remain. It shouldn’t matter what the fukk he wants. The people who put him there voted to leave so that’s what he should be working for regardless of his own feelings.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By LiverbirdLain
Parliaments MP's are a total disgrace to the country and its people of all sides.
Democracy is dead,and i for one will no longer vote for these people and enable them to thwart/belittle the democratic votes of the people.

Its a charade,everyone can see them now for what they are,anyone who accepts this level of incompetence/deception are fooling themselves.

First they come for us then they will come for you,watch this space.

I may consider very carefully voting for Corbyn If they truly betray the referendum simply to bring this country down good and proper.
As Cameron once said i believe, "we are all in this together" Ill vote Corbyn in to make sure we/they are.
Lets wait and see.
I will look forward to seeing Corbyn scream and shout at everyone in the parliament.
Come on Queenie get rid of this lot,dissolve them (as if). mad

Yeah Lain, now you're talking...maybe Lizzie can borrow some of that readily available acid being thrown around London willy nilly?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
The Labour MP for Ipswich says it all. His constituents voted heavily to leave yet he goes on the tele box saying how he’d welcome another referendum and for the result to be remain. It shouldn’t matter what the fukk he wants. The people who put him there voted to leave so that’s what he should be working for regardless of his own feelings.

Exactly the same situation with the DUP wilki, only in reverse. N. Ireland voted to remain and yet the DUP are pushing a Brexit agenda.

Democracy has become very strange.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Are they allowed to vote in Suffolk now?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
DUP betrayed by May but still back her to leads us back into the 80's...bloody moronic old farts, put on ur yellow vests and sweep aside these capitalist pigs. Young people not gonna stand for this retro old mans foggy dream

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba

Yeah. Must hurt you tollerant lefties as they’re all a little to the right over there.

EMP #616693 17/01/19 08:11 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
DUP betrayed by May but still back her to leads us back into the 80's...bloody moronic old farts, put on ur yellow vests and sweep aside these capitalist pigs. Young people not gonna stand for this retro old mans foggy dream

Oh dear. Better than Corbyn taking us back to the seventies.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
putin will decide what he wants to do with his little isolated outpost.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yeah. Must hurt you tollerant lefties as they’re all a little to the right over there.
Says it all really.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Says it all really.

You’ve already said it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I did.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion