Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
If you read what I said I said the segtarian lunatics both on the catholic (which you seem to support) and the loyalist are thick as planks. I stand by that and your responses to repeated questions to explain your position does little to disprove that. Who has suffered most from the segtarians ? Not the British no but ordinary Irish people who are decent people and simply want to live their lives. 3000 people were killed in the so called conflict (which achieved nothing) most of them Irish people. But what do you care ?

3500 people killed you anti Irish bigot.

I am not anti Irish so stop spouting that rubbish. But I am anti segtarian I think segtarians are stupid sorry I under estimated the deaths that hardly makes your segtarian case better does it. The conflict was stupid it achieved nothing other than ruining many thousands of lives most if them Irish yes some might have been the wrong kind of Irish from your perspective but not all, the IRA killed and maimed many from it's own community. I think these people who did the killing and torturing are physcopaths and the people who supported them and support them now are stupid you obviously don't agree

Last edited by Stanley Park; 09/01/19 06:50 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
If you read what I said I said the segtarian lunatics both on the catholic (which you seem to support) and the loyalist are thick as planks. I stand by that and your responses to repeated questions to explain your position does little to disprove that. Who has suffered most from the segtarians ? Not the British no but ordinary Irish people who are decent people and simply want to live their lives. 3000 people were killed in the so called conflict (which achieved nothing) most of them Irish people. But what do you care ?

3500 people killed you anti Irish bigot.

I am not anti Irish so stop spouting that rubbish. But I am anti segtarian I think segtarians are stupid sorry I under estimated the deaths that hardly makes your segtarian case better does it. The conflict was stupid it achieved nothing other than ruining many thousands of lives most if them Irish yes some might have been the wrong kind of Irish from your perspective but not all, the IRA killed and maimed many from it's own community. I think these people who did the killing and torturing are physcopaths and the people who supported them and support them now are stupid you obviously don't agree

You have already told us that the Irish are stupid and that we are retarded hedgehogs.
You may not consider that anti-Irish but normal sane people would probably disagree.

Also the word you are trying to use is sectarian not segtarian but I'm not surprised you got that wrong as well.

By all means do keep embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge in relation to N. Ireland. I suppose it takes your mind off the ongoing Brexit pantomime.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Pickles

What flavour is your doorbell Shaggydog?

ahhh! it must be some sort of whine flavour...

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

What flavour is your doorbell Shaggydog?

ahhh! it must be some sort of whine flavour...

Here's some quotes about Muslims from your hero Michael Savage who you consistently refuse to condemn.

Speaking about Muslims:

"I said so kill 100 million of them. Then there would be 900 million of them. I mean would you rather us die than them. Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die"?

"And how did these Muslims get into England? Theses vermins, these vermins snuck in under asylum laws".

Well PICKLES do you agree with Michael? Do you think you should murder 100 million Muslims or will you finally man up and condemn this racist lunatic?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I said segtarians are retarded hedgehogs not Irish as you well know. The segtarians who kill are a minority but they are supported by a larger number. In my opinion both groups are stupid. My experience of engaging with segtarians both online and in real life has done nothing to disprove that theory. In Northern Ireland the segtarians not only killed thousands but ruined the lives of thousands more the main victims of the IRA were irish. How anyone can believe that is a good thing is frankly beyond belief.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I said segtarians are retarded hedgehogs not Irish as you well know. The segtarians who kill are a minority but they are supported by a larger number. In my opinion both groups are stupid. My experience of engaging with segtarians both online and in real life has done nothing to disprove that theory. In Northern Ireland the segtarians not only killed thousands but ruined the lives of thousands more the main victims of the IRA were irish. How anyone can believe that is a good thing is frankly beyond belief.

The word is sectarian.

It's strange that, the first time you referred to the Irish as stupid it was in relation to Brexit. Nothing to do with sectarianism.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 10/01/19 12:50 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

The word is sectarian.

It's strange that, the first time you referred to the Irish as stupid it was in relation to Brexit. Nothing to do with sectarianism.

No response to points in my post above. It indicates you support and supported the killings and maimings. Your mindset is one way a clear indication of a sectarian. Prove me wrong condem the IRA in unequivocal terms.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

The word is sectarian.

No response to points in my post above. It indicates you support and supported the killings and maimings. Your mindset is one way a clear indication of a sectarian. Prove me wrong condem the IRA in unequivocal terms.

I have condemned the IRA on here on several occasions. No problem whatsoever doing it again. There is absolutely no justification for violence on anyone's part including the IRA.

Now do you condemn British Army violence in N. Ireland including the killing of 61 children?

Congratulations on spelling sectarian properly.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
A qualifed response as I expected. Condemn all violence e.g not us them. That's the language of the IRA. I remember in the 70,s and 80,s after every indiscrimate bombing of innocents the IRA would say the blame must lie with the British government. NO I won't condemn the British army I am proud of the British army. I am also proud of the many from Northern Ireland from all communities who serve and have served in the British army. I am also proud of those from the Republic of Ireland in World War Two who served in the British forces to fight Hitler, many were killed. Given Ireland was shamefully neutral they had the option to sit it out. They didn't. As for the 61 children you keep using to justify the IRA i don't know the circumstances however I feel it's unlikely a British solidier would set out to kill a child if they did they would face charges. I don't doubt the children were killed but I bet it was stray bullets in a gun battle and was accidental. Unlike the [oops] in warrington who deliberately set out to kill children on Mother's Day brave man. If your way of life was under threat from say Russia it won't be the IRA you will be calling for help from it will be the British army

Last edited by Stanley Park; 10/01/19 02:10 PM.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
A qualifed response as I expected. Condemn all violence e.g not us them. That's the language of the IRA. I remember in the 70,s and 80,s after every indiscrimate bombing of innocents the IRA would say the blame must lie with the British government. NO I won't condemn the British army I am proud of the British army. I am also proud of the many from Northern Ireland from all communities who serve and have served in the British army. I am also proud of those from the Republic of Ireland in World War Two who served in the British forces to fight Hitler, many were killed. Given Ireland was shamefully neutral they had the option to sit it out. They didn't. As for the 61 children you keep using to justify the IRA i don't know the circumstances however I feel it's unlikely a British solidier would set out to kill a child if they did they would face charges. I don't doubt the children were killed but I bet it was stray bullets in a gun battle and was accidental. Unlike the [oops] in warrington who deliberately set out to kill children on Mother's Day brave man. If your way of life was under threat from say Russia it won't be the IRA you will be calling for help from it will be the British army

And there you have it. An Irish life isn't as important as a British life.

61 children killed by the british Army were accidentally killed by stray bullets. That's the best you can come up with. You are an apologist for murderers.

Stan you are just an old anti Irish bigot and you can no longer hide your hatred of Irish people. Have you considered counselling to maybe figure out where all that hatred is coming from?

Maybe you just need a hug?

Last edited by Shaggydog; 10/01/19 02:28 PM.
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion