KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Shaggy you keep calling me an anti Irish bigot. Two things one I have for the past six weeks been buying Irish whisky cake from Aldi. If I am an anti Irish bigot then how do you explain that ? Second you assume all Irish favour the IRA and their supporters. I maintain the very opposite is the case. The majority of Irish probably hate the IRA more than the English remember the main victims of the IRA were Irish people and their families in Ireland both north and south

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Shaggy you keep calling me an anti Irish bigot. Two things one I have for the past six weeks been buying Irish whisky cake from Aldi. If I am an anti Irish bigot then how do you explain that ? Second you assume all Irish favour the IRA and their supporters. I maintain the very opposite is the case. The majority of Irish probably hate the IRA more than the English remember the main victims of the IRA were Irish people and their families in Ireland both north and south

I'm not sure how to break this to you without upsetting you but I would be reasonably certain none of those cakes hold Irish passports or citizenship . Also would you eat those cakes if you realised they were anti Brexit?

Tell me Stan if I have a glass of Russian vodka does that make me a communist?

Also I listened to a country and western song on the drive home. Does that make me a cowboy? You have me worried now.

Also I'm a little bit worried about your obsession with the IRA. I do enjoy your lectures despite the fact you have never set foot in N. Ireland But I continue to find your never ending ignorance when it comes to Ireland highly amusing.

Don't ever change Stan. Oh and enjoy your traitorous cakes wink

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I have been to Southern Ireland many times and near the border. Does it change once you get over the border into Northern Ireland ? Is the climate like a tropical rainforest. Or is it exactly the same ? I have met Loads of people from Northern Ireland (no shortage of them in England) been boozing with them worked with them. The vast majority are not sectarians few are in fact

Last edited by Stanley Park; 11/01/19 07:31 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Are you mullered again Stan?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I have been to Southern Ireland many times and near the border. Does it change once you get over the border into Northern Ireland ? Is the climate like a tropical rainforest. Or is it exactly the same ? I have met Loads of people from Northern Ireland (no shortage of them in England) been boozing with them worked with them. The vast majority are not sectarians few are in fact

That you for that educational insight into the climate in Ireland.

Tell me Stan are you eating those cakes or drinking them?

Again I hate to break this to you but I may know more people from N. Ireland than you do.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
I'm quite partial to steak and guinness pie with some mashed spuds and gravy!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Again I hate to break this to you but I may know more people from N. Ireland than you do.

I shudder to think who they are

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I shudder to think who they are

Stan I think you shudder any time you hear an accent that isn't English.

# Scaredy Cat

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I can only speak from my own experience with people from Northern Ireland most (95%) are normal people like anyone else. However maybe because of the situation some are the bad guys being the supporters of the really bad guys who kill. They are fanatics and the language what they say and more importantly what they won't say are obvious and I can tell them a mile off.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I can only speak from my own experience with people from Northern Ireland most (95%) are normal people like anyone else. However maybe because of the situation some are the bad guys being the supporters of the really bad guys who kill. They are fanatics and the language what they say and more importantly what they won't say are obvious and I can tell them a mile off.

"I can only speak from my own experience".

You should have stopped there. It went badly downhill after that and the old anti Irish bile started slipping out again.

# I have never set foot in N. Ireland, but I was near the border once.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 12/01/19 12:10 AM.
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion