Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 117 of 174 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Just as it would have whoever was trying to do it. That’s the trouble with such a decisive subject and when cock wombles want to make names for themselves instead of worrying about the good of the country.

You think the DUP is worried about your country?

No. Neither are the majority of those in the Tory or Labour Party! They’re all a bunch of self serving cvnts and not one of them will get my vote next time around.

So who are you going to vote for then? Who else is there, Lib dems?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Probably no one. None of them give two shittes about anything but their own gains. None of the current crop deserve anything from any of us.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 10/12/18 06:21 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I can understand how you feel let down by your party,i voted Green throughout the Blair years.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’ve said before that I don’t support any one party so I don’t know what you mean by “my party”? I vote for who I think is best at the time of an election and with Corbyn and Milliband before him there was literally no choice to be made.

We are all being let down by them all. Torries, Labour, remain and leavers are all being screwed for the good of these self serving politicians at the cost of the future of our country. Not one of them has a shred of credibility after this except maybe May for being the only one to have balls big enough to try and see it through.

All o hope is that enough people wake up and see this and that they are all fukked off out of their high paying, expense fiddling jobs as not one of them are good enough for this country.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Tried hard but failed,oh how this country loves a loser,she's the Eddie the Eagle of politics.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba
Tried hard but failed,oh how this country loves a loser,she's the Eddie the Eagle of politics.

Heroic failure. The Brexit dividend.

Parliament at the moment is like a sketch from Yes Minister that was rejected for being too far fetched.

Utter insanity.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm hoping there's a Bobby Ewing shower scene option.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It’s nothing to do with liking a loser. Who else had the balls to take it on? Certainly none of those clowns who campaigned so hard for it. None of the clowns trying to scupper her now. Say what you want but at least she put herself forward for it.

And no one would have done any better so don’t fool yourself that they would. If Labour were in they’re as divided and would be screwed by the Tories the same as they’re doing now. With parliament so divided no deal would ever get through.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I watched Theresa Mays speech at one point she asked "does this house want to deliver brexit?" Whereupon some MP goons shouted out Nooooooooo ! I have seen better behaviour from drunks at throwing out time. I remember Vish said MP,s are intelligent some are but many are total morons who are as thick as planks. Our MP,s are in grave danger of destroying democracy even if they allow brexit (not certain) their behaviour and lack of professionalism will not be forgotten for a very long time.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It’s nothing to do with liking a loser. Who else had the balls to take it on? Certainly none of those clowns who campaigned so hard for it. None of the clowns trying to scupper her now. Say what you want but at least she put herself forward for it.

And no one would have done any better so don’t fool yourself that they would. If Labour were in they’re as divided and would be screwed by the Tories the same as they’re doing now. With parliament so divided no deal would ever get through.
You don't know that but keep saying it.

Page 117 of 174 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion