KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 174 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Haha! I forgot I'd put it on there. You've got to show off your ride you know! I did get a dropper post in the end too!

They're not very big over here. I got the frame direct from them in Germany.

A little lucky with the cost as I ordered it just before the Brexit vote. Had I ordered it after that with the pound crashing it would've cost me nearly £200 more! Good old Brexit!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I really wanna get back into bikes,Mrs bikes everywhere and she keeps on at me about getting one,what would you go for at around 600 notes ?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Go to your nearest Devathlon. Their road bikes are especially good for that money. Mountain bikes aren’t too bad either or maybe Go Outdoors for MTB’s.

I don’t do nearly as much as I should or want. I might get an indoor trainer for the winter this year.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
My bike is getting in for 20 years old but it was over £5k when I bought it.

It's a Scott strike limited edition carbon.

It's a really good cross country and about 20 pound full suspension which is light even today. At the time it was a top spec race bike. However it's only got light recreational use from me albeit in some tough trails in Wales and lakes. Being so light and with the gearing and suspension it's a great climber and easy ride XC. But with my age and fitness I will probably pack in before it packs in.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
I bike a bit in Maine. 2 years ago I bought a Klein, I love it. I bought it this time of year used. It's well worth checking out used ones around now, lots of fair weather bikers (me) sell their bikes that they bought at the start of the summer and used a few times and gave up.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I agree with derek if I was buying a bike with a budget if £600 I would look at used MTB depreciate rapidly and you can get some real bargains if you don't mind a cosmetic scratch or two

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Oh dear.

I think we have a genius in our midst only emp could link mountain biking on whistler mountain British Columbia with bombing in Yemen. As the Canadian mountain bikers whizzed past I made sure I shouted "what about Yemen you b&asrds !

I wasn't linking I was asking an opinion. The fact you don't care says a lot.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
My bike is getting in for 20 years old but it was over £5k when I bought it.

It's a Scott strike limited edition carbon.

It's a really good cross country and about 20 pound full suspension which is light even today. At the time it was a top spec race bike. However it's only got light recreational use from me albeit in some tough trails in Wales and lakes. Being so light and with the gearing and suspension it's a great climber and easy ride XC. But with my age and fitness I will probably pack in before it packs in.

Nice bikes those. Good that you’re still using it too as people tend to treat them like trophies a bit now.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Oh dear.

I think we have a genius in our midst only emp could link mountain biking on whistler mountain British Columbia with bombing in Yemen. As the Canadian mountain bikers whizzed past I made sure I shouted "what about Yemen you b&asrds !

I wasn't linking I was asking an opinion. The fact you don't care says a lot.

Ah you have sobered up now

Last edited by Stanley Park; 13/10/18 11:18 AM.

Page 56 of 174 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion