KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hearing Besiktas are lining up this little fella as a replacement/upgrade.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I’m with Eli on this one. Keepers come out like that all the time. He was off his line but no real problem with it when you look at where the ball was.
Shouldn't be running out when the striker is in control of the ball with a defender running with him and the second is poor reactions.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I’m with Eli on this one. Keepers come out like that all the time. He was off his line but no real problem with it when you look at where the ball was.
Shouldn't be running out when the striker is in control of the ball with a defender running with him and the second is poor reactions.

The defender is no where near him so as I said, it’s a 50:50 whether to stay or go. Second was a bit of a belter too so to bash him so much for those two is a bit harsh.

But we all know he’s not good enough and he didn’t do it for us so who really cares?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He's on his shoulder Wilki,Karius made it easy for him when there was still work to do .

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What did you think of the dog?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
He's a fuuckin leper. he lost a champions league trophy then bitched about losing his place. Change the locks, he's not coming back and if he does then what are the club thinking. He should have been tossed out of a moving car mafia style

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I’d have him over Migs any day grin

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V

I'd have him instead of Karius every day! whistle laugh

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Karius is always going to be scrutinized for obvious reasons. But if he does the basics and earns respect, that would also be online.
Confidence is not the issue with this lad.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
He was well thought of when we got him, all the stats available had him in the Top 3 Goalkeepers in Germany at the time. His move to us put him on the map for his extracurricular activities, modelling and shacking up with a reality tv star...not exactly the wholesome things to be doing to become grounded and committed to becoming the next Liverpool Goalkeeper for a decade or more. His competition for that coveted slot was nonexistent and he still managed to "Mr Bean" it all up!

Do Clubs not have any guidance employees anymore or is this something that went by the wayside when Agents became more greedy?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion